Public Comments by Chibi Manny:

Comment on Update - Beginning To Look A Lot Like Mailbag #86

Ah yes, the good old mailbags. Those were some good times!

This was a lot of fun to read lol

Thank you for all your dedication! 馃槉

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:47pm Jan 1st, 2021 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - You Gotta Fight... For Your Right... To Write

Oh, Interesting! 馃槷

Comment by Chibi Manny on 1:56pm Dec 16th, 2020 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Updated Header?!

Oh wow I am really loving the new winter art banners, they are so cute and well made and really adds up a new refreshing feel to the site's return, thank you!

Comment by Chibi Manny on 1:49pm Dec 16th, 2020 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Canceling KRR is Canceled

Yes is back! YEEEESSSS!!!!

I was so sad when I found it broken, this is such a relief!

I feel this site has become a personal huge unofficial historical part of Kirby history that it would be so sad to see it disappear, thank you so very much Mints! 馃帀

Comment by Chibi Manny on 1:40pm Dec 16th, 2020 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Marx's Return - New Fan Comic

I gotta admit, that comic is pretty entertaining, i was kinda getting into it until I finished page 6, to bad the rest of it isn't listed.

Comment by Chibi Manny on 7:44pm Oct 15th, 2019 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Marx's Return - New Fan Comic

Neat! I like it! c(么蠅么c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 1:04am Jul 6th, 2018 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - So This Is Stuff Now

hmm, interesting! c(么蠅么c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 5:53pm Apr 2nd, 2018 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Mister Fan Game and Pie?

Interesting how you bring up Planet Robobot having a returned element of what was lost in the Dark Matter series, as I found myself getting really excited and emotionally pleased when I finished Robobot I was telling to myself "FINALLY the awesome Kirby game style I fell in love with in my childhood is back!"

Honestly Kirby has not been the same after Kirby 64, it lost a charm that had originally made the franchise so well adored and memorable, not even Return to Dreamland was able to reach it since that game is very predictable and too linear in a sense.

I hope what made Planet Robobot excel will be used and further developed in the Switch game, seeing as the animal friends are making a comeback perhaps it may even be a new entry to the Dark Matter saga, who knows!

Looking forward to your next entry, Uncle Gobbo!

Comment by Chibi Manny on 11:58am Dec 1st, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Joke, Game, Pie, and Play

I am definitely planning to advertise this site on my YouTube channel when I get around doing some Kirby Let's Plays!

Hoping it will attract new members! c(么蠅么c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 10:30am May 8th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Combined Wrap-Up

That contest had a lot of water in it lol

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:54am Mar 16th, 2017 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Last Gurus EVER (for the year)

Am I the only one that keeps login in to Cutenews?

lol nostalgia c(么蠅么c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:41pm Dec 21st, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Yes, Gurusday Tuesday Again

Oh! I wanna join the KRR discord! c(么蠅么c)

Response by Chibi Manny on 8:52pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - September is a Lie

Thanks for answering my question, Uncle Gobbo!

It was an undying question that not even Danger Dolan could have answered it the way you did, your words have inspired me!

Now I shall go back to finishing my playthrough of Planet Robobot! c(貌蠅贸c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:46pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - September is a Lie

lol good one! XD

Response by Chibi Manny on 8:37pm Oct 13th, 2016 (Report| Reply)
Comment on Update - Yes, Gurusday Tuesday Again

So is the site dead again or is this part of the semi reasonable updates? c(玫~么c)

Comment by Chibi Manny on 8:18pm Oct 2nd, 2016 (Report| Reply)
- Page: 1 - 2 - Next >