Comments on Update - Canceling KRR is Canceled:

Hooray! Thus begins the 3rd (5th?) resurgence of Kirby's Rainbow Resor- and it's over before I finished this comment.

Comment by Duth (Guest) on 9:40am Dec 1st, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Couldn't even be bothered to sign in, eh? That's just how quickly it's over, folks.

I'm not sure there has been a resurgence of KRR in over a decade. I just keep unbreaking things because... reasons?

(Actually, I have a problematic PCI bridge I've been hitting my head against, and I needed a win, and I saw KRR in my Most Visited listing and remembered it had been broken for a while.)

Response by Mints on 10:16am Dec 1st, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Eh, more like I can't remember my username or password. Do I even have one? I seem to recall the Passport getting shoved out at some point.

At least people can easily access good resolution of all the Kirby art and sprites and such again. From any game before 2010 at least.

Response by Durth (Guest) on 10:50am Dec 1st, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Bringing back the Passports was one of the things I had done back in 2016 after Disk suikilled his FTP access. Technically, the Passports never went away, since doing so would have broken a bunch of IF and poll things. I just Cute News-ified the updates and hid the log-ins.

Your name was Duth Olec (with the space, since I'm pretty sure that matters). There is a Reset Password functionality with the Passport, too. I over-engineered this thing to the (cloud) nines~!

Response by Mints on 11:23am Dec 1st, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Oh, glad I still got my 860 star pieces and 5 Love Love Sticks.

Geeze, that's like... 300 hearts stars or whatever

Response by Duth Olec on 5:27pm Dec 3rd, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Why does everyone have more star pieces than me?

Response by Mints on 6:00pm Dec 3rd, 2020 (Report| Reply)

Well in my case I'm an obsessive collector of bits of data and regularly checked the site daily for a while when it started.

Response by Duth Olec on 7:04am Dec 6th, 2020 (Report| Reply)

You are viewing only one thread of comments on this article. You can instead read all comments.

Return to Update: Canceling KRR is Canceled