- "Atsumete! Kirby" translates to "Gather! Kirby". Official English name is unconfirmed
- Control at most 10 Kirbies at a time with the touch screen
- No copy abilities this time around
- The cursor (the star on the top left-most screenshot) you control the Kirbies with is called the "Hero's Heart"
- Storyline involves Kirby on a southern island on Popstar called Popopo Islands, where a creature by the name of "Necrodius" zaps Kirby while he is taking a nap with lightning from his wand and splits him into 10 smaller Kirbies. The smaller Kirbies are much weaker, and Necrodius defeats them one by one. The last remaining Kirby gets away, and finds the Hero's Heart that popped out of him when he split. He and the heart work together to stop Necrodius from covering the world in darkness.
- Kirbies that take damage turn blue, and further damage turn them into angels which float away from the group. You can make another Kirby drag it back down and return it to the blue state.
- There's a "Heal Ring" in the middle of stages which can be used to return all damaged Kirbies back to Pink
- When the Kirbies walk up to an enemy, they gang up on them
- Fruit items are consumed to increase Kirbies
- Filling the gauge on the top screen will add one Kirby to the group, with a maximum of 10
- Flicking the screen will make the team jump, double tapping the screen will make them run, and holding the stylus down will make the Kirbies stick to the star, which you can then drag to move them. You can also flick to throw Kirbies into objects and enemies.
- Subgames become available as you progress throughout the game
- The one in the article is called "Count!! Kirby Theatre", where you need to count the number of Kirbies on the screen in a short amount of time
- Kirbies can be used to pull down objects (bottom left screenshot), more Kirbies are needed to drag bigger objects
Thanks to Minon for the translations!