Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently April 11th, 2021, 11:55 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: December 1st, 2020, 8:23 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I just thought I'd like to let you know that a new Kirby game was just released on the Nintendo Switch eShop this September. It's called Kirby Fighters 2 and it's an updated sequel to the Kirby Fighters minigame in Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe. Cool, eh?

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2020, 12:10 am 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Wait, did you honestly just drop by the KRR forums the same day I fixed all of the breakage?

Coinkeedink.

ide
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2020, 10:16 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Yeah, I noticed that the breakage was getting fixed, but the boards wouldn't let me log in until yesterday.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2020, 10:34 pm 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
I fixed the main site first (since it was super broken) on the 30th, actually, and then figured "What the hey?" and unborked the forums, too, yesterday (fully late yesterday).

Unfortunately, y'all, I did just see that PHP version 8 was released recently. All of our problems have come about from KRR's server upgrading to 7. No telling what will happen when/if the next version comes around.

ide
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2020, 10:36 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Anyway, I was also talking about the fact that Kirby Fighters 2 just released on the Switch eShop months ago, and it looks really fun.

~Here Comes the Son

~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: December 12th, 2020, 11:56 am 
Mixed Up! Female
Mixed Up!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby Fighters 2 look AMAZING! I mean, Dedede and Meta Knight suddenly acting like lifelong best friends was a tad unexpected, but that may just be because I spend more time watching the anime than anything else. But the game itself looks phenominal, and I love the idea of being able to play as the whole Dream Quartet and a couple of Dream Friends too, plus having a story mode. It's a bit more like Kirby Smash Bros. now!

ide
PostPosted: December 17th, 2020, 11:19 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Speaking of new Kirby games, the Games list really needs to be updated... I don't care if the newer games don't even get to link to pages for them yet, I just want the newer games to be listed in the Games list for now.

ide
PostPosted: December 19th, 2020, 3:22 am 
Mixed Up! Female
Mixed Up!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
^
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Even if my favorite title is from 2010, it'd be nice to see them there.