[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Things you love thread - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently November 26th, 2020, 10:56 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Things you love thread
PostPosted: February 14th, 2017, 1:09 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Here's the opposite of things you hate thread. just list and discuss all the things you love or can stand in life. Here's mine.

1. Mario series
2. Classic Disney animation
3. SNES music
4. retro video games
5. Pokemon series
6. Yu-Gi-Oh!
7. Dragon Ball Z
8. Sailor Moon anime
9. Kirby series

ide
PostPosted: February 15th, 2017, 10:05 am 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
-Kirby
-Pokemon
-y'know what? Let's just put video games in general here
-dumb inside jokes
-sweets
-tea

ide
PostPosted: April 17th, 2017, 10:06 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

There's more.

10. NES homebrew
11. Disney theme parks
12. Zelda series
13. Game Boy
14. KFC
15. Taco Bell

ide
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2017, 10:27 am 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
•Cats
•Videos of people failing horribly at rhythm heaven
•Space
•Reading

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2017, 1:49 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

16. Disney on Videocassette
17. Classic Movies
18. Manga
19. Super Mario Adventures Book
20. Basketball

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2019, 2:32 am 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Only being in order up to 4...

1- The Kirby anime
2- The Kirby series in general
3- Meta Knight, Dedede and Taranza
4- food
5- candy
6- cold weather
7- cats
8- foxes
9- drawing
10- stargazing
11- strawberries
12- pie
13- strawberry pie
14- nighttime
15- Thanksgiving and Christmas
16- reading and studying
17- Wings of Fire
18- My obscure mishmash of Kirby FCs including 4 puffballs, a Halcandran, a Wheelie, a Waddle Dee and two Halcandran Waddle Dees.
19- baking
20- Smash Bros.
21- Kirby OSTs
22- sleeping

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2019, 6:30 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Pokespe.
That's it.
Oh yeah and video games too but that isn't as important as POKESPE.

ide
PostPosted: September 16th, 2019, 8:20 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Fire Emblem
Food
KRR
A lot of other stuff I’m too lazy to list.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: September 17th, 2019, 12:10 am 

23- staring at other people's Kirby FCs

ide
PostPosted: September 17th, 2019, 3:34 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Starfy 1, 2, 3, and 4
Ratatouille (the movie)
Dusk’s Dawn (perfect example of something that’s so bad, that’s it’s good)

ide
PostPosted: September 18th, 2019, 12:12 am 

24- Meta Knightmare Returns
25- Kirby's Epic Yarn
26- That version of Brewster's Roost from SSBB

ide
PostPosted: September 18th, 2019, 12:57 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
i love my friends c:

ide
PostPosted: September 18th, 2019, 9:44 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Miiverse
Club Penguin Island
Club Tortimer
4Kids Dubs

ide
PostPosted: September 19th, 2019, 1:17 am 

ide
PostPosted: September 19th, 2019, 2:08 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: September 19th, 2019, 3:59 am 

ide
PostPosted: September 19th, 2019, 7:17 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

I love 4kids dubs because of how stupid they can be. Like sometimes they're good but sometimes they're annoying.
Pretty sure the kid friendly version of Card Captor Sakura was a 4kids dub?? And that was extremely annoying.
But Pokemon is like the best kids show dub ever. The theme is a classic.
Oh yeah, 4kids made some really good themes. Even One Piece, which wasn't that good of a dub according to One Piece fans, had the Pirate Rap as their theme, and that song slaps.

ide
PostPosted: September 19th, 2019, 8:20 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

The pirate rap was on a whole new level of stupid and I love it.

ide
PostPosted: September 20th, 2019, 12:07 am 

In honesty, the only reason why I hate their dub of the Kirby anime so much is because of Tiff and then a couple of smaller things, like a couple excessively annoying voices and stupid pointless name changes (i.e, "Oosaka" to "Shiitake", "Lololo and Lalala" to "Fololo and Falala", etc.)

But the Pokémon dub and its theme are amazing.

ide
PostPosted: September 21st, 2019, 2:23 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Admittedly, Fololo and Falala was a stupid decision since they were already called by their original names in the international releases of the games, but I don’t really mind the rest.