[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Does Kirby Wear Shoes? - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 5th, 2020, 9:49 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
 Post subject: Does Kirby Wear Shoes?
PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 12:34 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kirby/comments ... ear_shoes/

I say yes. Why? They are not the same colour as the rest of Kirby's skin and the soles of the shoes are flat, unlike the rest of Kirby's body. Take a look at the Powerpuff Girls for example. Take out their socks and Mary Janes and you see that their feet are rounded without toes, just like their hands. Therefore, Kirby's feet are rounded as well. However, we never see Kirby take out his shoes.

ide
PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 5:56 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
No, they're obviously red ovals glued to the bottom of his body. I guess he couldn't live without just two pink tumors for arms.

...anyone here get the reference?

ide
PostPosted: September 1st, 2016, 8:19 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Oh dear Nova, it's THAT discussion.

Simply put, no. Kirby's cheeks are the same color as his feet in older artwork.

However, if the answer was yes, it would explain why his "feet" constantly change shape and color. But it doesn't explain his arms and face, so no.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2019, 12:00 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
No. I'm preeeetty sure they're just feet, but are for some reason a different skin color from the rest of his body.

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2019, 11:12 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Plus, we know that Marx wears shoes. (Notices the laces and other details.) Kirby does not have those things on his feet.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 26th, 2019, 11:32 pm 

Definitely.

But that leaves one question.
What color are Marx's feet really?

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2019, 8:13 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: August 27th, 2019, 8:56 pm 

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2019, 11:05 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
No Nintendo character wears shoes. That's just how all their feet look.

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2019, 12:02 pm 

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2019, 12:05 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

And the human Mario characters, Pokemon trainers Animal Crossing humans, etc...

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2019, 4:00 pm 

And the EarthBound characters, and the humanoid Zelda characters....

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 12:03 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Yoshis are legitimately born with those "shoes," so I 100% do think those are canonically their feet.

I also choose to believe it about everyone else, because its's funny.

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 12:29 pm 

It IS funny to think of characters as having shoes for feet...
But that means Marx is included in this! His feet just naturally have laces, then! :D

What must it be like to have feet that look like shoes, I wonder?

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 2:09 pm 

Animal Crossing villagers can take off their shoes, and Pokemon trainers can switch them though?? If they're born with their shoes on how do they do that?

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 7:15 pm 

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 8:48 pm 

So they just....spit out their shoes?

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 9:19 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

I mean, characters could still wear other shoes over their shoe-feet

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 10:10 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
I pretty much believe those are feet that most Kirby characters have. Unless you want to call them shoe-feet, that is.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: August 30th, 2019, 9:14 am 

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable