[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
This Place is D E A D - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 30th, 2020, 4:51 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
 Post subject: This Place is D E A D
PostPosted: September 20th, 2016, 10:19 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
No, really. We're lucky if we get one new post.

I've decided that I need to do something with my life(and make Kirbinator stop calling me fat, no offense), so I deleted my Nintendo Network ID on my 2DS, and decided to pretty much give up on video games, at least on 3DS. The Wii U has nothing good to offer, but I'll occasionally play on the Wii, I guess. Especially City Folk. City Folk rules, New Leaf drools.

Anyways, I'm STILL not sure what to do with my life. I'm still not done with my Animal Crossing Community addiction, even after all this. :shock:

It's pretty crazy how I'm still an idiot. I still check KRR often, but it seems like the revival just simply faded away. I wouldn't be surprised if we're going into a second, no, millionth, dark age.

Anyways, I guess I'm off to do... something. I don't know. I played Club Penguin last night for the first time in months, just to get out of my misery. I didn't even really do anything, I only got on to see the pizza shop and iceberg. The iceberg wasn't having a raid or party or anything, so I just pretended to be Santa and sell donuts at the pizza place.

So I guess that's it, other than *insert apology here*.

(And yes, there is a difference between misery and depression. I learned that the hard way. Actually, I learned everything the hard way.)

Oh, by the way, here's the site I was talking about:

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 7:00 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Hey, I'm busy here trying to make the greatest Kirby fan game ideas ever. They will be worth the wait.

ide
PostPosted: September 21st, 2016, 9:54 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Well, I made a thread about a fan game idea I had on that board I forgot the name of, but nobody bothered to help.

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 6:48 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

The point isn't really to make a game, the point is to create cool concepts. As my signature says, I have a ton of ideas I'd like to share, but I can't make them real. If someone wants to make my ideas into actual games, they can, but if people don't want to, that's perfectly okay as well.

The board is called the Saffron Sandbox.

ide
PostPosted: September 25th, 2016, 3:05 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hey, I'm back... Maybe I can help make this place pick up...

ide
PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 4:06 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

No, please no. Just death. Only death.

If anything, we should revive the Starfy forum.

ide
PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 9:32 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
It's no surprise I, too, find that nobody's been posting for a while. Even so, I still come by pretty often, as I often have for all these years.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 10:16 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

You really are quite the motivated one, aren't you, 103?

ide
PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 11:54 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
We moved.

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 1:17 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Obviously I can't join your discord group, one who called me overweight.

I'm truly sick of life. I woke up from a dream with... inappropriate themes in it. I don't feel like going back to sleep, and I'm crying silently as I figure out what to do.

Guys, give me tips to keep my sanity and live for another 5 years.

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 7:10 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 8:59 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 9:20 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 11:40 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

ide
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2016, 4:27 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
I haven't been on pretty much anywhere because of work. I apologize. It does seem the discord is much more active than the forums, especially since the mods are nonexistant right now.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2017, 2:08 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I guess life is changing.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2017, 3:37 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Here, let me finish your sentence.

I guess life is changing... for the worst.

ide
PostPosted: May 13th, 2017, 4:08 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Yeah. you're right.

ide
PostPosted: May 14th, 2017, 4:09 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable