[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby game remasters! - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 27th, 2020, 4:27 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
 Post subject: Kirby game remasters!
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:17 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Which games do you feel could go for a remaster! Talk about it here.
Personally, i'd really love to see a remaster of the Dark Matter trilogy, and possibly Kirby Air Ride.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:20 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
I'd like to see a remake of Squeak Squad.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:27 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
I thought you hated Kirby?
Either way, id love to see a second remaster of Kirby super star! Like how the newer games are being made (robobot and triple deluxe)

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:37 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Personally I think Super Star Ultra is fine just as it is! The nature of Kirby Super Star does make it very easy to add more content to it, though. Just add more subgames in addition to what was already there!

A Kirby game I'd like to see redone is Tilt 'n Tumble. The Wii U would have actually been a better fit for Tilt 'n Tumble 2 than the GameCube would have! If Canvas Curse managed to get a direct sequel then I think Tilt 'n Tumble deserves a fair shot, too. It was one of the first games to have motion controls, after all!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 6:51 pm 
Puff in Training A_mystery
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
Tilt and Tumble would be cool, but I would be over the moon for a Dreamland 2 remake. Glorious color and 3d animal friends

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 7:26 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

More Kirby remakes/remasters... that's something I've been thinking of for a long time.
I think the 3DS wasted a big opportunity with the Kirby franchise.
And NO, I'm NOT talking about Triple Deluxe, Planet Robobot, Kirby Fighters DX, Dedede's Drum Dash or any other games they released.
I mean Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot are some of the BEST Kirby games we had in YEARS!!!
I'm actually talking about the older games. What seemed very obvious for them to do, but they didn't.
First of all: a Kirby 64 remake.
It just seems so logical!
We got some REALLY GREAT remakes on the 3DS: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Star Fox 64...
And why? Because these games used very well the 3D factor of the N64 and are improved by the 3DS's 3D function.
Kirby 64 is a much beloved Kirby game by the fans... but it isn't that popular at all with the general public.
It would be their great chance to remake the game, so we could finally play it with all those beautiful worlds with enhanced graphics... AND IN 3D! :drool:
Kirby 64 did some great camera angles! It was just SCREAMING for a 3DS remake.
Just imagine it! That was the most "open camera" Kirby game we ever got (aside from Air Ride).
And... man! Just the fact we could play Kirby 64 on the go!
Imagine the enhanced graphics! The enemies would actually look like themselves (they were just flat textures on K64, so they looked kinda odd). :shock:
Imagine all these great cutscenes with enhanced graphics... King Dedede actually looking like King Dedede instead of a blue blob with a small beak. (He could be much more expressive!)
Also, what if they actually confirmed that the K64 Waddle Dee is in fact Bandanna Dee!
They're the only Waddle Dees that are friends with Kirby, both seem to work directly as Dedede's servant, and they have the exact same color scheme. I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same person.
But... no... we didn't got a K64 3DS remake.
Instead we got... NES Classics: Kirby's Adventure 3D... :roll:
I mean... it's good. It works. But... is THAT the classic Kirby game you wanted to see in 3D?
And, we already had Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land if we just wanted to play Kirby's Adventure on the go.
Now, I don't think a Kirby 64 remake for the 3DS is likely to happen.
Mostly because we already got PLENTY of Kirby on the 3DS.
We got 2 full-fledged Kirby games, two GREAT spin-off minigames, a 3D Kirby's Adventure port AND all the virtual consoles titles.
And if that's not enough Kirby for you, it even has that exclusive 2009 GC3D anime short to watch.
So, a Kirby 64 3D seems unlikely nowadays.
Kirby Planet Robobot has some great cutscenes and camera angles, maybe just as much as Kirby 64 (and it is a better game on my opinion). But still, don't having a Kirby 64 3DS remake was a wasted potential in my book.
Also, while I wouldn't ask for a Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble remake, I still don't get it WHY it hasn't been released on the virtual console yet.
Both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U have motion sensors, and this would be the first time A LOT of people could play the game as intended.
Since the GameBoy cartridge is somewhat rare, most of people I know played the game via emulator.
And yes, it works. It's a good game after all but... it's not the same experience.
This is pretty unforgivable. This game and WarioWare: Twisted should have been in the Virtual Console AGES ago!
Even if it was only on the Wii U or the "New" Nintendo 3DS.

Kirby fans are still alive and aware, but the community can't die.
Let's make this place the #1 Kirby site on the internet again!
Let's revive KRR and all of it's features.
The fans want it, the users want it, and even the OPHnK subbing team is back.
Let's make Rainbow Resort great again, as it was in the early and mid 2000's.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO IT!!!

ide
PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 7:56 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

I think that Kirby 64 needs a remake! Its gameplay has some problems (mostly being slow and not having much variety in attacks) that can easily be fixed in a remake, and it was also a bit short; with a remake, they could do some extra levels and modes. Also, a lot of content was planned but removed from the final game, the most important one was the possibility of playing as all the 4 main characters of the game, and it's something that I would love to have in the game.

My dream would be a remake of Kirby's dreamland 3, but it's very unlikely (having a number in the title doesn't help) and I fear they would ruin it adding too many Superstar elements that go against the original art style of the game.

ide
PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 7:47 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 8:26 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 2:46 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Kirby fans are still alive and aware, but the community can't die.
Let's make this place the #1 Kirby site on the internet again!
Let's revive KRR and all of it's features.
The fans want it, the users want it, and even the OPHnK subbing team is back.
Let's make Rainbow Resort great again, as it was in the early and mid 2000's.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO IT!!!

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 9:57 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Speaking of Crystal Shards, I would even give for an epic remix of O2's battle theme featuring rock/metal, church organs, more realistic ethereal choirs and stuff!

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: August 18th, 2016, 4:20 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 9:39 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Seeing ribbon as a playable character would be interesting to be honest. I wonder what she'd do! :0

Signature by KirbStomp!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable