[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Sonic thread - Page 112 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 27th, 2020, 3:19 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2270 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1110 111 112 113 114 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: General Sonic thread
PostPosted: February 24th, 2010, 9:53 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
I was doing some lurking on Nintendo's site to find screenshots of Mario Galaxy 2 and Other M (without those blasted IGN watermarks) but got sidetracked when

Not much of note, except the icon they used for it.

They're really going all out with the throwbacks.

ide
PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 11:45 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

ide
PostPosted: February 26th, 2010, 11:52 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2010, 10:24 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

That Sonic Classic Collection thing apparently came out today.

According to , it actually turned out well.

I might pick it up down the line so I can nostalgia on the go.

ide
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 1:52 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
"When the DSi XL comes out that shouldn't be a problem" hahaha dumbass.

Looks neat????

ide
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 6:06 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

ide
PostPosted: March 5th, 2010, 5:39 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

Double postin' for epicness.

ide
PostPosted: March 7th, 2010, 2:03 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

Tails and Knuckles pretty much confirmed for Episode 2
Another move yet to be revealed
"Classic Sonic Gameplay, classic Sonic speed."

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2010, 12:00 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Found this picture, thought it was pretty funny:

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2010, 12:54 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Huh...

I found a lot funnier than that.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: March 9th, 2010, 1:23 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

I'm still convinced that Endri is full of @$#^.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2010, 10:55 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
There is a lot I can say about the Metal Sonic comment but I will keep most to myself. I do halfway agree since I never saw Metal, or any Sonic character for that matter, as being 'Badass'. I lol so hard at how he is defeated in Sonic CD every time. But I am not going to put Shadow on any higher rank just because he got more air time and has been manipulated more by Sega. I like them both. Hard to like one and not the other. Though Shadow is going a tad lower on the list the more of an embarrassment he is made of. Just as well for Metal I guess when you see what horrible game tried to revive him...all in all I call it even for now.

Mooooving right along.

Last edited by YamiLover13 on March 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

Thank goodness to no more dialog, getting sick of hearing Sonic talk every time he goes of a ramp.

If by no cutscenes they mean no stage transitions like in Sonic 3 & Knuckles I'll be slightly disappointed. It was neat how it always showed how Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles got from one act or zone to the next.

ide
PostPosted: March 10th, 2010, 11:04 pm 
Simirror Female
Simirror

I really hope that isn't what they mean. Totally cutting out any form of story telling is going a bit far. Even the genesis games had a bit of that. Just no dialog was all.

ide
PostPosted: March 11th, 2010, 12:01 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

"No dialogue" isn't the same as "no yelping like a dummy every time you perform an action".

ide
PostPosted: March 12th, 2010, 4:43 am 
Industrial strength Male
Industrial strength

Since my friend is probably going to get this I'll just have him download it onto my PS3 so I don't have to pay for it .^.

| | | |
September 17, 2007. Support our troops !!!!4 YEARS!!!!

ide
PostPosted: March 18th, 2010, 5:59 pm 
The most effectual Male
The most effectual

got updated again today with the theme for Splash Hill Act 1 along with various other Splash Hill related nonsense.

The track sounds really good. I'm getting more and more excited as this game approaches release.

ide
PostPosted: March 18th, 2010, 6:09 pm 
Cutter Power! Male
Cutter Power!

The song's pretty good. But just like the revealed title screen music, I'm sure I'll much prefer the fan renditions. Either that or since the song is titled Act 1, the second Act really steps it up.

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2010, 1:13 am 
Simirror Female
Simirror

Oooh not bad. I'm liking the song! Still has a bit of that good old retro sound to it but not too far outdated. If that makes any sense. I really should check this site more often.

*Notices the other featured character is Eggman* Gee what a surprise. >> Now I suddenly remembered why I don't bother to check it.

ide
PostPosted: March 19th, 2010, 2:09 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

i really like that track

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2270 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1110 111 112 113 114 Next