Please please please tell me you people listen to ZUN's soundtracks.
That man is a drunken genius I say!
Us Vocaloid fans aren't that bad, personally it's only the weaboo ones that bother me
I'm going with Pallas' layout because I'm as lazy as can be.
1. Yukari Yakumo because she's better than you, and of course SSiB
2. Satori Komeiji because she also seems nice but just misunderstood.
3. Minoriko Aki because that damn apron and her theme is better than ALL of you.
4. Patchouli Knowledge because she's a bookworm and I have odd fetishes shut up.
5. Maribel Hearn (No not Han, it's Hearn, deal with it), because she's just way too deep for an extra character
1. Necrofantasia, Magical Astronomy arr.
2. Mary the Magician, Ghostly Field Club
3. Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, Mountain of Faith (OM POTATOES NOM)
4. Tabula rasa ~ The Empty Girl, Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
5. Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17, Dolls in Pseudo Paradise arr.
1. Kaguya Houraisan for her beautiful danmaku
2. Keine Kamishirasawa both times
3. Rin Kaenbyou since she's just unfair
4. Parsee Mizuhachi for her hardness as a stage two boss... o^o
5. And lastly the colorful antics of Hina Kagiyama
Fav. Music Circles:
1. kimino-museum, for those vocals.
2. Kraster, because their instrumentation > you
3. SOUND HOLIC, for that one Yukari arrange on their Soundholic meets Touhou album.
1. Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism
2. Touhou 7 - Perfect Cherry Blossom
3. Touhou 8 - Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
I have odd tastes and tend to be picky with musics so nyeh.
That Yukari arrange is epic though... Clickeh for awesome
Probably the only reason I stick to Touhou this hard is because of the music... Good god the music...
I don't not stalk the Poltergeists on YouTube.