Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 27th, 2021, 8:51 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: December 30th, 2020, 10:57 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hi, everybody. I want to present to you this old thing I made a very long time ago:
This is Kirby & Puffles, a Club Penguin and Kirby crossover series I made on YouTube over almost a decade ago.
I always loved Kirby, but I specially love Club Penguin and even MORE specially the puffles. 14 year old me back then always wanted to mash the 2 together and this was the result. Using Paint and Windows Movie Maker on an old terrible laptop.
Here's the full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 37C20B810B

As you can see, it... has not aged well... like at all. The image and audio quality is bad, I get some facts/lore wrong and some jokes REALLY don't hold up.

This is why I always wanted to reboot it from scratch.
Kirby & Puffles Deluxe is meant to redo everything about the show from scratch, heavy story changes and better written and produced. It is also meant to celebrate 10 years of the original show.
Here's the thing though... I haven't been able to do this due to one simple reason (besides laziness):
I don't know which format I should do this. I can either make this like a sprite animation (think of Super Mario Bros. Z), or as a webcomic.
Both have it's strengths and weaknesses and I can't decide for which one.

So, I'm making this thread not just to document the original series, but also take any suggestions/feedback on K&P Deluxe.
Any feedback is appreciated... Thank you for reading!