Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 27th, 2021, 8:23 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2021, 7:47 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Didn't even expect to see Kirby characters in the options.
If you don't know, MYFCOnline is a site where you can ''marry'' fictional characters. I discovered it on someone's CS signature.
Meta Knight is the most married Kirby character of course, but 7 is quite the puny number compared to like 300+ people on some Attack on Titan characters...
So yeah, I married Bonkers. Wanted to marry Marx who's tying in 2nd place with DeDeDe, but my toxic obsession with being different told me to marry someone with the least marriages first...
I may be a hardcore Meta Knight fangirl, but I'll leave the guy alone. 7 is a lucky number anyway.
Why did I name myself chickensmoothiehater? Because like I said at the beggining, CS led me here and I dislike being around it's very young community. And look! The guy is so disliked, his icon doesn't appear!
Nevermind, I discovered Marx's doesn't either after marrying him. The certificate on the marriage that led me to this site in the first place worked fine...
Might be a html thing, but I don't know for sure.

ide
PostPosted: January 26th, 2021, 5:43 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
the cs community is mostly teenage white girls who like either riverdale or anime so i have no idea what ur talking about when u say the community is young lmao
also myfc to me is the mudae discord bot except without bad updates and also less catfighting and rule changes lmao

im kidd, im like kirb but due to my extended realization of the emotional abuse and toxcicity from my mom and total isolation from the outside word along with way too much exposure to gay danganronpa 2 ship art in which pixiv absolutely !@#$% me up on that end since it has a lot of nsfw i've become more cranky, volatile, and passive agressive.
i'm trying to be nice though im sorry if i upset you /srs
also heres some tone indicators since ill probably use them a lot
FRIEND!!!!!

ide
PostPosted: January 26th, 2021, 5:48 pm 
Mixed Up! Female
Mixed Up!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Either way, Dark Matter Swordsman is officially my husband now.

You would stand against me, the ruler of the
heavens? Very well... You will bow before the great
Queen Sectonia! My beauty rivals the divine...
And my power will crush all that you hold dear!"

"Bah... Aha... I see... I expected as much from the
hero chosen by the Dreamstalk. But I wonder...
how will you handle this? You see, true beauty...
is control. The Dreamstalk has guided you thus
far. But its bloom... will be your doom!"

ide
PostPosted: January 27th, 2021, 2:01 pm 
Swift Hunter A_mystery
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Quote:
the cs community is mostly teenage white girls who like either riverdale or anime so i have no idea what ur talking about when u say the community is young lmao
also myfc to me is the mudae discord bot except without bad updates and also less catfighting and rule changes lmao
You can't say what your age is on CS, so I assume people are way younger than they might be because I find their incorrect grammar immature. Actually, this kind of grammar is all around the internet nowadays, so that means I hate most thriving communities.
I also don't visit Discord at all, so I have no clue what this Mudae bot is like. To me, it just sounds like an obscure UTAUloid...

ide
PostPosted: January 27th, 2021, 3:29 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Male
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Quote:
Quote:
You can't say what your age is on CS, so I assume people are way younger than they might be because I find their incorrect grammar immature. Actually, this kind of grammar is all around the internet nowadays, so that means I hate most thriving communities.
I also don't visit Discord at all, so I have no clue what this Mudae bot is like. To me, it just sounds like an obscure UTAUloid...
you've forgotten that you can still state if you're an adult, kid, or teenager on cs. most of the people i see have "teen", "13+", adult", or "18+" in their signature. assuming people are immature because of the way they speak is to me extremely immature in and of itself, and writing off whole communities because you dislike the way they speak is extremely juvenile and closed minded.
also mudae is a bot where you can "marry" fictional characters (and a few real people too but they're very few and far between), except once that character is married no one else in the server can have it. it's also extremely customizable and generally fun, though i will admit it has sparked a few grudges and rule changes from time to time.

im kidd, im like kirb but due to my extended realization of the emotional abuse and toxcicity from my mom and total isolation from the outside word along with way too much exposure to gay danganronpa 2 ship art in which pixiv absolutely !@#$% me up on that end since it has a lot of nsfw i've become more cranky, volatile, and passive agressive.
i'm trying to be nice though im sorry if i upset you /srs
also heres some tone indicators since ill probably use them a lot
FRIEND!!!!!