The Main Entrance (Starting Point)
As everyone enters the mansion, it is very huge. The butler checks your name off the registry as you enter.
"Dinner is still being prepared. If you would, take this time to explore the first floor and get yourself acquainted with the rooms. But the 2nd and 3rd floors are blocked off. You won't need to go poking around up there. When you are finished, please meet me in the sitting area and then we can begin dinner."
Everyone splits up to take a look around. With that, you explore the house and have a pretty rough idea of the layout.
The sitting area is creepy, but comfy. As everyone comes into the sitting room, laying on the middle of the floor near the kitchen...
IS THE BUTLER. He is laying face down, what gave him the fateful flow can not be seen at a distance. Scattered all over the body, is a bunch of candy.
"Don't touch the body!" somebody shouts. "That's tampering with evidence".
"What are we supposed to do, leave it lying here?"
"Is he dead?" a few people manage to whisper. A creepy voice is heard, but the source cannot be seen.
"You are all locked in this house now, and can not escape until you figure out who the murderer is. In fact, it could very well be any one of you! I have taken the guest profiles, and ripped them up all over the mansion, along with other clues, which will be vital to solving this crime.".
"But if you already know who did it, what's the point of us playing?"
"... you're no fun. Besides, I'm a very lonely person. Anyway, I have the keys to let you out, so get to it!"
In each room, there are clues. You must visit as many rooms as you can, to crack the case. You are limited to visiting one room per day. This is done by private messaging kindarspirit with the room you wish to move to once a day. You will then be given access to the room and all the clues it contains. Your next turn is the 24 hours after you have been given access to the new forum. (This happens about 12am PST)
Once you have visited a room, you may go back and review your clues there as much as you wish. You do not need to use another turn to revisit the room. There will also be a list of people who have visited the room along with you. This lets you know how many people know what you know.
Check the floormap above, rooms in red are rooms that can be moved to. Rooms in black are the starting rooms. A larger map will be provided everyday and updated with everyone's locations.
*Once you have chosen where to move, this can not be undone. Think carefully about where you want to move*
There are a total of 17 rooms, and a few clues will be scattered about with info on which rooms might offer the most helpful clues. This is the part of the game where luck is on your side, but it is not essential to winning the game. As long as you can stay alive and find a way to use your clues most effectively, you have as much chance as anyone else to win. There can be multiple winners.
The catch: Anyone of you could be the killer. Only two people are aware of this, that creepy voice and the Butler. It was randomly selected.
Everyday you take your turn, the floor plan map will be updated to show where everyone is. Your moves are secret until they are updated on the map.
You run the risk of ending up in a room alone with the killer. The killer can not kill if there are more than 2 people in the room.
For example, say kirbyfan11 decides to move to the kitchen. The person who is the killer (but of course has no idea) moves to the kitchen as well, Kirbyfan11 will be out of the game. Kirbyfan11 will receive a message that they were killedand have become a ghost, and while they will know who the killer is by viewing the map (and please don't tell anyone!) they still can seek out the evidence to bring raise their ghostly rank and escape the mansion alive. (Yes we work miracles here)
Even if you figure out the killer, of course you need evidence. This is through the clues in the rooms. Once you think you know who the killer is, send a PM to kindarspirit with:
Name of the killer:
(They all have something to do with how the crime was committed!)
Every item must be filled in to be considered. If you are wrong about any part of your solution, kindar will respond to you with how much of it is right, but not what part. If you had the wrong weapon and color, kindar will only respond with: 2/4.
You only have one guess per day.
If you are right, you win and can exit the game.
Sound hard? Yes, and you'll have quite a few clues to sort through with 34 people! But it is possible, and the game has already been laid out and gone over several times to make sure it is possible. But everyone will receive something for participating =) So try and have fun!
The game will end no later than October 28th, which is plenty of time for everyone to have accessed every room.
For today, please send me your move, and if you are not currently signed up to play, this is a last chance to join! Afterwards, this forum will be only viewable to those playing the game and admins. Please send me your profile (found in the invitation topic) *and* your move.
If you like, you can also post here a small icon of yourself to be used on the map instead of having your name written out.
The Final Guest List
1. RMD arrived as a Mudkip
2. RevorTay arrived in Revor's shaman outfit.
3. Dash arrived in a ghost costume
4. Ivyna J. Spyder arrived as Pyramid head
5. Mooglekirby arrived in a Ninja getup
6. RainbowKirby arrives as a mummy
7. Reig arrived as Viewtiful Joe.
8. Sparkie arrived as Sonic the Hedgehog
9. warpstar99 arrived in a meta Knight Costume
10. Jboy arrived as a mad French chef; because until sharks can catch rabies that's the scariest thing he can think of.
11. PurePyro came as Joe from Viewtiful Joe
12. Hexor arrived as a Samurai
13. Nem arrived as Ino from Naruto
14. Tac arrived as Freakazoid
15. CyberFlame arrived in a Undead Maid costume
16. Dreamland Messenger came as Sir Kibble
17. Smash Kirby arrived in a O Rly Owl suit
18. svk1525 came as Waddle Dee
19. KCCKirby came as "Weird Al" Yankovic
20. KingWaddleDee came wih a red robe with light blue transparent angel wings on the back of it. (As his character Kiros_Xannon)
21. CMK came as Luigi (from Mario)
22. MadmanMcCloud came dressed as a nogitsune
23. StarRodMan arrived in a Don Patch costume
24. Auris Wildrin (Dark Knight) came as The Phantom of the Opera
25. D Fighter came as Snack Pack
26. Bob arrived as a Pirate
27. Dr. Randomness came as Santa Claus. No, seriously.
28. Snuffles came as a Samurai
29. GameTrekker as GameTrekker
30. hypershadow came as the grim reaper
31. Disaster Kirby came [b]WITH[/] Wario's motorcycle helmet on (from WarioWare, of course). Happy? ;D~
32. Iron Kirby was undecided and came as: ........uhh.....80's Man?
33. STS arrived in complete black covering except the mouth.
34. Meta Warp arrived as Jack Layton
35. MizAngel arrived as herself
35. BobV1.0 arrived in a jacket
THANK YOU AMY!!! <3
Last edited by kindarspirit on October 26th, 2006, 4:42 am, edited 8 times in total.