We're refreshing this forum, starting over, and laxing the rules a little bit.
This place is supposed to be fun, and if you want to play your word games, associations, three word stories -- it's all yours.
If there are games going on, please join those and don't start your own to avoid too many duplicate topics.
- Drop something on the poster below
- Three word stories
- Make a wish (get cursed)
- any games similar to these where the concept does not change
.. are fine, but there should be no one more than one running of each at any given time.
"Unique" games like:
- Guess the midi
- Interactive "What happens next"? (You remember Revor's fun game)
- Guess the number of objects (i.e., The Almighty Jar of Moo)
- Your favorite top # of ______
- Hurt and Heal (but use different topics!)
- Scrambled pictures
- Guess the ________
- Mad Libs
- Murder Mysteries
- Posting your own self-made crosswords, word searches, etc.
...you can make even if someone has already started their own. If someone starts a "Hurt and Heal School Subjects", it's probably not a good idea to do the same subject, or revisit one that has been locked and inactive for a long period of time. If it's deleted from the forums, it's fair game to re-open your own.
You can make as many games as you like, but if you are spamming similar games in excess of several a day, you might be asked to stop and your topics locked.
Games that have been inactive for 2 weeks, will probably be locked and deleted eventually.
Have fun using this forum, it's what it's for!
THANK YOU AMY!!! <3