[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby: Planet Robobot - Page 6 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 8th, 2020, 7:35 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
ide
PostPosted: June 5th, 2016, 4:43 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Note: I'll post part of this in the spoiler thread for containing spoilers later.
So I finished the story mode yesterday and am halfway through the second-to-last mode.
The levels in each world are varied and don't feel like the same thing over again (Remember Triple deluxe? In worlds 4+5 there were two levels with identical design (An in the former even the puzzles were similar))
Many levels have minibosses, which are sometimes fought in the Robobot Armor. The amount of levels is the same as Triple Deluxe, the size of them has changed however. The final boss tells us an interesting story (See spoiler thread)
For the bosses: The bosses have interesting designs and are harder to beat than similar bosses from other games (again, see spoiler thread for details)
There are 3 new minibosses and like 2 reintroduced from Return to DL. (See above)
The arena is somewhat different to other instances of it (I'm just an useless pair of parenthesis, who's telling you the same thing over and over again)
I don't have the Kirby Amiibo yet (because it's not released here), so I don't know about U.F.O. Kirby
I don't have the other Kirby Amiibos yet, so I don't know about the custom copy abilities.
I only found Smash Bros. once and lost it pretty quickly, so yeah. (Smash but with more attacks)

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 9:48 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Ok, so I decided to check out a video on youtube showcasing all of the stickers. I only watched a few short parts so I wouldn't see every sticker, but what I saw next was amazing.

This game can't get any better, can it?

Edit: Ugh, the spoiler text isn't working. :mad:

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 2:00 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 2:11 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
I knew that, but I thought since it already got representation in Triple Deluxe, it wouldn't be a sticker.

I have to wait 10 hours after release, but it's ok. It's all for that pack of trading cards.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: June 9th, 2016, 7:11 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
I got physical stickers for Kirby: Planet Robobot:

They are from the Ontario Science Centre.

ide
PostPosted: June 10th, 2016, 1:06 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Going to stream a blind run.
https://www.twitch.tv/mknightdh

I'll do this voiced at some points, but right now at the very least, I'm doing this non-voiced. Also, I'll generally stop according to my schedule--at 1:45 PM PST, I'll finish the stage I'm on before stopping the stream to handle bathroom detail and then a change of venue.

Wish me luck with the level of Genre Savvy I display.

ide
PostPosted: June 10th, 2016, 1:50 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

By the way: There is going to be a theme at least in europe. Maybe it is in theme shop now, maybe it is in nintendo badge arcade later.

ide
PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 4:48 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Just beat the main game. Gotta say. Fantastic! Much better than Triple Deluxe, and that game was great.

Looking forward to the rest of the game's content tomorrow. Gonna start with The Arena, then go into Meta Knightmare Returns.

ide
PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 4:50 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

The true arena is too hard for me currently, as I can't use Leaf's broken, broken defense with my broken, broken 3DS

ide
PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 2:16 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Archer is pretty good for the arena, just use level three shots, and use camouflage at any other time. Though camoflouge will not work for one attack in the true arena.

ide
PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 7:34 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

I've found that Poison is a pretty good ability for fighting most of the bosses. Just spew some gas clouds and watch them damage themselves. The clouds also block a lot of projectiles.

Also, Meta Knight is OP.

ide
PostPosted: June 11th, 2016, 9:45 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 2:14 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Dedede is OP
---- snip ----

Well in the true arena I either do raw offense or raw defense. Everything else got ne killed in the true arena of triple deluxe

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 3:19 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
I'm using Ice for the True Arena and it's really great! Ice seems to have become a really powerhouse ability in the past few games!

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 3:39 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

I just beat the True Arena.

Most of the bosses were easy, I found, but the last one is a real heart breaker.

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 5:56 am 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 1:06 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Oh, btw, in case any of you were wondering, the new Kirby amiibo is amazing.

It's so much cuter than the Smash version. :happy:

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 1:15 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

WIll hopefully get it tomorrow :grin:
For some weird reason the local gamestop didn't have any amiibo or bundles yesterday.
Also I need the amiibo adaptor.

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 3:31 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
The US Kirby Planet Robobot "Behind the Scenes" Miiverse community is up.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/64 ... 9000071771
They should share nice info about the game's development and lore, like they did with Triple Deluxe.
Also, they comment on Kirby's 25th anniversary next year and said they plan to expand the franchise even more.
I'm really excited with all this. :)
Hopefully, we'll get some kinda of commemorative game next year. (especially since Kirby's Dream Collection was AMAZING)

Kirby fans are still alive and aware, but the community can't die.
Let's make this place the #1 Kirby site on the internet again!
Let's revive KRR and all of it's features.
The fans want it, the users want it, and even the OPHnK subbing team is back.
Let's make Rainbow Resort great again, as it was in the early and mid 2000's.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO IT!!!

ide
PostPosted: June 12th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
This game is a masterpiece. I'm almost 90% done, and I can fully recommend it. I got all the amiibo too, and they're all beautiful.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next