[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby's Return to Dreamand Copy Ability (Damage) Guide. - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 15th, 2020, 12:44 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: November 7th, 2011, 10:45 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Upcoming updates... Boss HP values..

ide
PostPosted: November 11th, 2011, 9:21 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

We're testing Landia.. against metal general using ability codes... . what a weak final ability...

I'm having troube seeing the number because of video quality but this is what I see..

LANDIA

STAR BREATH [Press 1]
1st hit - 3 dmg
Repeat hits – 2 dmg

BURST BREATH [Hold 1, release]
14 dmg far (I saw a 14 in there when you fired from a far)
16 dmg Near

LANDIA CANNON [ Hold 1 + Waggle or Hold 1 + Mash Dpad]
Main Blasts - 24 dmg
Back Blast – 15 dmg

(Too Bloodcurv on gamefaqs) [b]What did you mean when you said upclose? Did you mean when the blast was fired at point blank?

SPIRAL DRAGON [PRESS 2]
16 dmg late (I saw you kill Metal general by dealing 16 damage at one point. I don't think it was during a damage reduction period either ??? )
32 dmg early

Based from what I saw in the videos.... The quality is awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4k4oaV0KFo

http://youtu.be/QTWqdGuf6AE

ide
PostPosted: November 11th, 2011, 9:41 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Guess they rated attack power a little differently in the shooter than in the main game. Also means the Lor has less health than it looked.

Also they're scaled down to like half size, so we could use silly logic and say it's really double those values.

ide
PostPosted: November 11th, 2011, 12:13 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

I didn't put it up yet, but all of the bosses have more HP than Marx did in Super Star. Neat to think of. Whispy having more HP than KSS's final boss.

ide
PostPosted: November 13th, 2011, 11:56 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Updated some traits:

Sliding: Sliding repeatedly is faster overall than normal dashing
Ice Skate: Faster than dashing normally, same speed as sliding.
Surfing: Faster than dashing normally, like skating, is as fast as sliding.
Fire's dash attack Burn, breaks through metal blocks just like hammer and stone.
Rainbow Rain can be used in the air.
All of Needles attacks have brief invincibility when executed save for rolling needle where you're invincible while rolling.
Rolling Needle can be canceled into Needle Attack at any time during the move.

ide
PostPosted: November 15th, 2011, 4:22 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Added Landia, also added minor updates to Meta Knight and Sword.

Also updated some notes/traits on bomb, fire, spark, ice and beam.

ide
PostPosted: November 18th, 2011, 8:08 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Made corrections to Landia.

ide
PostPosted: December 17th, 2011, 1:23 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

I finally stopped being lazy and opdated the guide. I moved the credits, added a small index list, updated Landia's info and finally added Boss HP, still no Midboss HP though. Sorry.

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 6:28 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Hey this guide is pretty much done except for a few things I'll fix up in the future, (Boss and Midboss HP) may I request a sticky?

ide
PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 9:45 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Sure, but the stickys are starting to stack up a bit, so your KSSU one will go off fairly soon.

Fairly soon as in as soon as I put the guides on the front page. Credit will be given of course.

ide
PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 12:18 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Alright, thanks Minon, I appreciate it! I believe Bimblesnaff already put KSSU guide in the KSSU section of the site, but it's an older version iirc.

The BOSS HP section of this guide is... well it needs serious corrections. Bosses seem to have different HP in the arenas than they do story mode, and getting their HP values isn't that easy. Midbosses are a huge pain in the ass too. They get different HP values for different levels they're in, Further more when two midbosses appear at a time, they don't share HP like it appears they do, instead they each have their own individual health ... which makes determining what they have hard. You also have to try to figure out when their periods of reduced damage are too @_@

ide
PostPosted: February 13th, 2012, 12:11 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Just made a pretty decently sized update!

UPDATED Dedede and Kirby's HAMMER THROW info,
UPDATED fire's BURN attack.
UPDATED SPIT with grazing/ricocheted star damage
UPDATED Sleep's EARLY WAKE UP. It does damages when the bubble pops.
UPDATED CRASH and MIKE.
UPDATED Sword's DRILLSTAB
Added: HYPER
Re-added: Boss and Midboss HP for Normal Mode (Still a WIP)
Need to find: How many times Stone's start up combo for HEAVY SMASH hits. Suspected to be 7 or 8 times.
Need to Redo: Damage Reduction explanation.
Need to Add: Damage modifiers for MIKE and CRASH since each boss has it's own modifier.
Need to Add: Damage for Jump's headbutt and freefall.
Need to Add: Miscellaneous info.

ide
PostPosted: May 19th, 2012, 10:33 am 
BANNED! Female
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
Kirby has many Abilies.

ide
PostPosted: May 26th, 2012, 5:00 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Don't know why you posted that but okay...

Anyway I decided to ditch the boss HP section. The guys at game faqs who were helping me out kind of disappeared. Kinda sad too considering the main guy helping me out was going to help me write up an explanation for Mike's and Crash's mechanics since they differ from the other abilities.

What I really need though is somebody to count just how many times the start up for stone HEAVY SMASH hits. I belive it's 7 or 8, but have no way to record game play and then slow down the video to get an accurate count.

If somebody was able to do that, tested the attack multiple times, and link the video to me so I could confirm it for myself, that would be excellent. Other than those two things, the guide is pretty much done.

ide
PostPosted: August 6th, 2012, 7:42 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Whoo! I think it's finally finished! Updated heavy smash and added GSK's explanation for Mike and Crash. I also fixed Rainbow Rain's data.

ide
PostPosted: August 6th, 2012, 8:02 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: August 6th, 2012, 8:15 pm 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Oh I see, oops :P meant boss/midboss