[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby's Return to Dream Land [KGCN/WII LIVES] - Page 30 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 15th, 2020, 12:23 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 614 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next
ide
PostPosted: November 11th, 2011, 8:42 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
But it did tell you the controls, just without a training mode.

ide
PostPosted: November 21st, 2011, 2:15 am 
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine. Female
This is my hammer. There are others like it, but this one is mine.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
My twin brothers and I just finished this game tonight and agreed it was the most fun all three of us had playing a video game in awhile. We all saw the ending twist coming from a mile away, . The ending was beautiful and several times during the game we all stopped to just listen to the awesome music, which this game has a lot of. It was a little easy, though some of the final Energy Spheres took us two or three attempts to get. We still need to try the Challenge Rooms to get 100%.

I just love Dedede in this game. He's so adorably hilarious at times. :P

ide
PostPosted: November 21st, 2011, 11:10 pm 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Yeah, the jaw drop he did was hilarious.

Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramous! Or because he's a tightwad- *gets smashed with Dedede's mallet*
~Here Comes the Son

Escargoon: Kitcheeennn!!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads?! His highness is hungry up here!
Waddle Doo: But we just served the King a 10-course meal!
Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'! Bring me 10 different courses and make it snappy!
Waddle Doo: Right! *he and the Waddle Dees finish the 10 courses and bring the food to Dedede* Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more! Five, six, seven, eight, the King had better watch his weight!
~Hour of the WolfWrath

ide
PostPosted: December 25th, 2011, 7:19 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

I loved every second I spend playing this game (so far) ^^ Even those frustrating ones when I tryed to get one of the last energy spheres and kept loosing the key I needed. ^^; I have not yet played the Extra Mode (and thus I haven't played the true Arena as well) but I certainly don't regret getting this game =D
The only way it could be even more fun would be if I had someone else to play it with. But playing it alone does not reduce the fun ^^
It also inspired me to write, which of course is an exta plus *laughs*

ide
PostPosted: December 26th, 2011, 7:55 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Well I finally got the game and I found out the answer to how a newbie and someone who has played before would do. My bro was so wrong about that I would die more than him. I was able to go through the levels easily. My bro on the otherhand he died so many times. I should have had him play as Meta Knight and me as Kirby since barely died unlike him.

Meta Knight is awesome!

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 1:42 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
If he was dying that much it probably would be a better bet for him to play as Dedede, since he has a lot more HP than meta knight or kirby and therefore probably wouldn't die as often.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:52 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Actually he died because of either getting squashed or forgetting he could float causing him to fall into a gap.

Anyways I haven't tried Extra mode yet. I'm collecting the rest of the energy spheres first. So far I have two left. Collecting energy spheres ain't as hard as I thought it would be in normal mode. It's actually rather easy.

Meta Knight is awesome!

Last edited by MetaKnightFan71 on January 1st, 2012, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:55 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
They're just as easy to get in EX mode, too.

And in case you (or anyone else) didn't know: in order to get 100% on both your main and EX files you have to get medals in all of the challenge rooms. But seeing as how getting a medal is as easy as clearing the stage...

ide
PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 12:07 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Getting a Platinum medal on the other hand...

Biggest difference in EX mode are the (mini)bosses. They're quite a bit more difficult, especially with half max health.

ide
PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 12:14 am 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
lol I am not even trying with the Platinum medals. Especially not the item challenge. Not in a million years.

Speaking of which, this man is a god:

ide
PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 1:35 am 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Wow. That was....so impressive. Just....wow.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 11:26 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

ide
PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 10:02 pm 
Sword Power! Male
Sword Power!

Just beat the game. The ending was really awesome.

Also and

ide
PostPosted: January 11th, 2012, 5:05 pm 
Water Drop A_mystery
Water Drop

Extra mode Mr.Dooder is fairly funny, but that fatty puffer boss is terrible.

ide
PostPosted: January 18th, 2012, 5:14 pm 
Sword Power! Male
Sword Power!

I just discovered something awesome.

Also and

ide
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2012, 11:07 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2012, 12:26 am 
Watch out, I bite! Male
Watch out, I bite!

So what do they say?

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2012, 12:54 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Looks like a few tracks aren't in there (it does say Musical Selection and not Original Sound Track).

1. With 4 Friends: Cookie Country
2. Magolor, Visitor from Afar
3. A New Adventure
4. Sure Kill! Super Ability (I think Go! would be more fitting. The nuance is kinda lost in English)
5. Through the Woods
6. Cave Exploration
7. Over the Hill
8. Winds of Battle
9. White Hot! Boss Battle
10. Parts Sphere Get! ~ Clear Dance
11. Green Greens / Kirby Wii ver.
12. Raisin Ruins
13. Sandy Wilderness
14. Exotic Pyramid
15. Onion Ocean
16. Happy Sunfish
17. Deep Sea Stroll
18. White Wafers
19. Snowball Fight
20. Nutty Noon
21. Walts in the Sky
22. Sky Tower
23. A Cloud's Dream
24. Clash! Mid-boss Tower
25. Parts Sphere Get? ~ Grand Doomer
26. Far Far Halcandra
27. Egg Engines
28. Steel Saw City
29. Techno Factory
30. Underworld
31. Dangerous Dinner
32. Volcanic Mt. Haldorabo (Haldravo?)
33. Unlimited Power
34. Ultra Super Boss Battle
35. Another Dimension
36. 4 Headed Defender: Landia
37. Road to Victory
38. A Fighter from Beyond
39. Fly! Kirby (of the Stars/the Star)
40. I will Rule
41. CROWNED
42. Return to Dreamland
43. Bonus Track: At Dreams of the Sky and the Rainbow Fountain
44. Bonus Track: The Final Battle
45. Bonus Track: 4 Friends and a Traveler from Afar

ide
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2012, 2:09 pm 
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella. A_mystery
I still can't see the difference between a Parasol and an Umbrella.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's KiraKira Kids
I like Track 45's name, 4 friends...more hints of Kirby being better buddies with King Dedede, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee.

ide
PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 6:38 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 614 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31 Next