[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Kirby Mass Attack - Page 10 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 15th, 2020, 1:11 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: Kirby Mass Attack
PostPosted: September 30th, 2011, 4:11 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Add Star Stacker remake and I'll pay 40.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: September 30th, 2011, 4:30 pm 
Star Dreamer of the Younger Days Male
Star Dreamer of the Younger Days

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 12:02 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 12:10 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Question:
Why are waddle dees the same size if you're supposed to be smaller?
Are are they minnies and the 'big' ones are actual dees?
What happened to all the other enemies too if you're supposed to be smaller?

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 1:38 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

The Dees are actually some bit bigger than Kirby. Not 10x, but seeing as how Dedede's size goes with the Dees, I'm pretty sure it's just that Kirby's not really 0.1x small for some reason.

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 5:27 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

I always thought Kirby had halved in size for some reason, and the demo I don't think really had Dees.
Thanks.

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2011, 7:23 pm 
Star Dreamer of the Younger Days Male
Star Dreamer of the Younger Days

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn

ide
PostPosted: October 12th, 2011, 2:59 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Hey, what about the appearance of the Squeak Squad on this game?
I'm actually thinking about .

ide
PostPosted: October 27th, 2011, 10:20 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

I thought Daroach called him "old friend" when he first comes to him on his ship.

They didn't really explain themselves to Kirby in Squeak Squad anyways.

ide
 Post subject: Kirby Mass Attack
PostPosted: December 4th, 2011, 3:37 am 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
I'm getting this game for Christmas and I was wondering if it is good. :???: If you have played it, what do you think about it? :smile:

ide
PostPosted: December 4th, 2011, 11:35 am 
Simirror Male
Simirror

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow... It's getting pretty congested up here though.

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, as I have not played it and honestly have no intention of doing so. Only because I'm not really interested in this game.

Recent stuff:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Carnival Phantasm (ep. 8), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Ben-Tou (ep. 9, ulgh...), Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (ep. 5)
Reading: nothing

ide
PostPosted: December 4th, 2011, 4:31 pm 
Blade Knight Male
Blade Knight

I would recommend getting Kirby's return to dreamland instead.

Credit to marx hat.

ide
PostPosted: December 5th, 2011, 1:33 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

I got this game on my birthday, get it. The boss fights are extremley addictive! the gameplay is fun, yet challenging

I'd give it a 9/10
Hope that helps :lol:

ide
PostPosted: December 7th, 2011, 5:40 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
It was pretty whatever. Really repetitive and got boring pretty quickly. .

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:25 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

I got the game. Pretty interesting and fun, but the camera got slightly annoying when a Kirby get left behind. Collecting the medals was sometimes easy and sometimes insane. Though I wasn't too happy with how easy the final boss was. I know Kirby is suppose to be easy, but that fight was a little too easy. I loved the music especially the main theme. Some of the minigames were addicting like Kirby's Quest. I've gotten all the medals, but I haven't gotten all gold stars.

Meta Knight is awesome!

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:35 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:42 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
I was pretty frustrated with Kirby's Epic Yarn (and I think Canvas Curse has reached such levels of absurd frustration that it doesn't even register as real to me anymore), but it didn't have that friggin mid-boss rush level. I think that is destined to be my last lousy point whenever I get close to 100%.

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:45 pm 
Son of Wind Female
Son of Wind

Meta Knight is awesome!

ide
PostPosted: December 31st, 2011, 11:56 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 12:02 am 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next