[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Link submissions - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 14th, 2020, 4:46 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2006, 9:32 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra

ide
 Post subject: Re: Link submissions
PostPosted: July 7th, 2007, 6:36 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Since yesterday, my new Kirby fansite is online, it is called "Kirbytraum" (means simply "Kirby Dream") and it is in German. Here's the link :smile: :

http://www.deine-stimme-gegen-armut.de
(EVERY 3 SECONDS A CHILD DIES AT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXTREMLY POVERTY)
(your-vote-against-poverty)

ide
PostPosted: July 7th, 2007, 8:42 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

You can cick on this link to go to the wonderful world of Pokemon Advance Journey...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Pkmn_Advanc ... hp?act=idx

Or you could just click on the first picture of my sig and go there too.

My own website.

Obey the dark lord!

ide
PostPosted: July 19th, 2007, 3:19 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

http://dreamcatz.byethost3.com/index.php
Yowza. It's my old site REVAMPED.

ide
PostPosted: September 26th, 2007, 9:07 am 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Uh, I don't know if anyone cares, but the link I posted back there has moved. So, if you ever get it up, put this there instead.
http://kirbyspalace.110mb.com/

ide
PostPosted: February 8th, 2008, 2:55 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
A question: Do you still update the links page? I don't ask because my fansite hasn't been added so far, I ask because I think it's generally outdated - there are many dead links. :sad:

http://www.deine-stimme-gegen-armut.de
(EVERY 3 SECONDS A CHILD DIES AT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXTREMLY POVERTY)
(your-vote-against-poverty)

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2008, 8:22 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Name: The Jam Jungle
Site URL: www.jamjungle.co.nr
Short Description: The Jam Jungle is a fairly new forum aiming at becoming HUGE in the Kirby industry. Not only is it an astounding, breathtaking forum, but we also have over 15 ranks for you to earn, a World Records section, awesome contests with awesome prizes, and much much more!

Is that an alright submission?

ide
PostPosted: September 28th, 2008, 8:24 pm 
The savior of the day! Kapweeng! It's Hero Kirby! Male
The savior of the day! Kapweeng! It's Hero Kirby!

Why did you revive this thread do you not know the rule!

ide
PostPosted: September 29th, 2008, 5:23 am 
Chaos Control! Male
Chaos Control!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land

ide
PostPosted: October 7th, 2008, 8:38 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

The Fountain Of Dreams is a Kirby fan forum that is for discussion about Kirby games, music, merchandise and more. We are a new forum and are growing quickly. Our forum has our own set of Kirby emoticons, a forum for RPGs, our very own Trading card game based off Kirby, and soon we'll have a section for ripped and custom Kirby sprites and more. Our site also has a store, which is used for buying the TCG cards. Our site can be found here:
http://fountainofdreams.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
If you have any questions about the site you can post them here.

ide
PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 10:43 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
My kirby forum

:grin: :grin:

ide
PostPosted: November 27th, 2008, 1:05 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land
I have just dumped and posted a new Kirby ROM on my website:
http://eludevisibility.org/bs-kirby-no- ... all-japan/

for BS Kirby Pinball.

ide
PostPosted: November 27th, 2008, 2:21 pm 
The savior of the day! Kapweeng! It's Hero Kirby! Male
The savior of the day! Kapweeng! It's Hero Kirby!

I have made a new Kirby forum! Here's the URL:

ide
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 12:05 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
I have a webbie about Kirby, but it's not very good. http://www.pichupikapi.webs.com/

Deviantart Page- http://woodfang.deviantart.com/

ide
PostPosted: August 24th, 2009, 8:52 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wait, what? Are you just ? Why did you register a new account?

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2009, 10:13 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2009, 5:47 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Well okay, fair enough. If that ever happens again you can always e-mail an admin about it. We can even change your name for you.

ide
PostPosted: August 25th, 2009, 8:32 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

That's ok. I'm fine, thanks for asking anyway :D

ide
PostPosted: March 5th, 2010, 11:43 am 
Rest in Peace Male
Rest in Peace

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

A brand new Kirby wiki, WiKirby has officially launched! Yes, I'm the owner of it and I realize their are other Kirby wikis. Just as there can be many Kirby forums, there can be more Kirby wikis. If you look around you'll notice we haven't copy/pasted anything from Kirbypedia, nor the Wikia site. Most of WiKirby's founding members are from , , and . So we've dealt with copy/paste jobs before and really really hate when it happens. Those 3 wikis are hugely successful and good at what they do. I'm one of the admins at the Zelda Wiki. And we will be using everything we've learned over the years to build a Kirby wiki to the same caliber of greatness. At ZeldaWiki, we've been successful enough to be referred to in official Nintendo magazines even!

The WiKirby content may not be too impressive right now, but that's where you can help. (we've spent the last month building the coding & structure :p) By the end of this weekend, we hope to have an affiliation program running and adding some Kirby forums up as affiliates is definitely a goal.

ide
PostPosted: March 5th, 2010, 3:06 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Oh wow, is this a part of that Nintendo Wiki project I read about on Bulbapedia a while back?

Looks like it could definitely use some more work, but what you've got so far is pretty good. Plus it beats the Kirbypedia by a longshot for actually being a wiki. Good show!

DUN DUN DAAAAH