[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
This Place Isn't Even Being Moderated Anymore - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 26th, 2020, 11:48 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: August 4th, 2016, 2:07 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Nor are new users' posts being approved.

It's official. Bimblesnaff is only focusing on the Guru sessions and the contests.

This forum is dead.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 4th, 2016, 4:34 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
And Mints is only focusing on his job, pfft.

“ ‘So how are you doing?’ ‘Fine, good, fine, just wallowing around in self-pity. Wait, I mean self-actualization. I am so actual right now.’ ”

ide
PostPosted: August 4th, 2016, 10:44 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Looks like KRR needs new staff.

I recommend that Meta Naito, Fubaka, and goldmaster11 should be promoted to mods.

Yes, it would be terrible if KRR were to close down again. /r/kirby may be great to visit, but it isn't a substitute for a dedicated forum.

ide
PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 2:31 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Yeah, I think a few extra mods, and someone to approve new members (if mods don't already do that) would be a big help.

Can't think of any major suggestions as to who should be mod, since there's such a small amount of regulars on the forum at this point, and I know trust is a big deal, but things do seem to be getting pretty desperate at this point.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 12:02 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
With your logic, Kirbinator, I should be a mod too.

... what, those are the same exact people who worked for the Meta Naito forums.

I think Kirbinator should be a mod.

I think Fubaka should NOT be a mod.

ide
PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 4:12 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

ide
PostPosted: August 5th, 2016, 8:44 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Not just that, but the spambot's sig is to a dating site profile.

ide
PostPosted: August 7th, 2016, 7:11 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

I was honestly hoping I could help out around the site as well since Kirby is an important series to me and at least helping with approving new members posts wouldn't be too much of a hassle to me - i'm going to be working soon though but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to at least check the forum to approve posts. The bots are pretty obvious- they have gibberish usernames and signatures / locations and hobbies for the most part, from what I've seen.

I really hope this forum is able to come back to life. It's really sad to see the only Kirby forum inactive.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 7th, 2016, 8:10 pm 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

I'd also be willing to help out somehow, if you feel I'm up for the task of... anything.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

Last edited by KirbStomp on August 12th, 2016, 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

ide
PostPosted: August 7th, 2016, 8:15 pm 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

I wish I could help out, but I have some real life issues coming up soon and I admit I have no experience with staffing anything, really, besides real-life volunteer work. I am also aware that though I am fairly active, I do not post much. This is mostly due to me not knowing how to respond to certain things (thanks communication/social skills issues :fumubash:). I guess I could help approve new users?...

Thanks YouTube automatic captions.

ide
PostPosted: August 7th, 2016, 9:33 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Junior mods are always welcome. Their responsibility is simply to approve posts made by new members.

Regular mods have more responsibility and should be at least 16 or 17 years old to demonstrate the need to have maturity when handling difficult situations.

I would like to see Star Dream, Meta Naito, goldmaster11, and Fubaka (and myself) being regular mods and Hydreigon and KEEBY64 being junior mods.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:30 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Fubaka and Star Dream? Nah. They have too much... uh... emotion.

In fact, none of us are worthy of the very thing that is moderating, at least on KRR.

Guys, maybe we should give up.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 6:31 am 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 2:45 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

See, you're showing off your "emotion" right now.

Ew, optimism. You know how depressed that can make you if you're that, right?

That's why I'm like this. I don't want to become depressed thanks to this site(and Animal Crossing Community, oh my).

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 3:10 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 3:12 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

C'mon, folks, we're all Kirby fans! Can't we get along?
Together we're people who like Kirby a lot, banded together and interacting among each other based on that common interest.
Isn't that what fan communities are all about?

I'd really hate to say it, but pointing fingers and accusing others of being "overly emotional" doesn't solve anything, unless you're just trying to get others to not enjoy your company. Denouncing someone for being optimistic, that's... really childish, you know that, don't you? If no one has high hopes and aspirations to improve something, then who's gonna want to get anything done? Trying to suppress your own emotions isn't healthy, either. Happiness, sadness, anger, excitement, optimism, and even feeling down occasionally, it's all a part of being human. Yin can't exist without Yang; like how depression can't exist without optimism.

I stepped out for a while and heck, I'm pretty disappointed that this was one of the first things I saw when I returned.
I don't think you're a bad person, KEEBY64, but trying to bring other people down because you're feeling down is counterproductive; especially in a thread about how dead the place is and making suggestions for finding new people to help reverse it.

Unless you really do want Rainbow Resort to fade into oblivion, that is; in which case you're doing a fine job reaching your bottom line.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:11 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Well, actually...

I've lost interest in Kirby mostly. I feel like it's gone downhill and overall I barely play it anymore. I'm currently occasionally playing Tilt 'n' Tumble because I have yet to finish it, but other than that, I'm done.

You know what I just realized?

I hate KRR(although not nearly as much as ACC). It's a badly moderated place full of... uh, bad people. ACC has the same exact problems as KRR, actually. Outdated, not moderated properly, etc..

No wonder why I hate this place. I'd rather get Meta Naito to open up his forum again.

And you know WHY KRR's going downhill?

It's following the steps of TKC. Disgusting.

Yes, I do want this place to fade into oblivion.

Give up on this place. There is no hope for it no matter how many times it gets "revived". It's a dead horse still being beat up. It's happening over and over. It's like an old record player. So let's just give up.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:17 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Wow uh, It really seems you're the only one being overly pessimistic about this.
Unlike you, the rest of us want this forum to come back to life and have a place to talk about our favorite series.
If you don't like it so much, please just take your time to go do something more fun like playing Fire Emblem or whatever you like, you don't HAVE to be here.
Please stop trying to drag us all down with you...

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:19 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:31 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Guys, you want this place to come back.

It's not going to work.

If you love the pink little idiot so much, why don't you go ahead and create a NEW forum, one where the staff is active and things are actually getting DONE?

Oh yeah, by the way, Diskmaster is back, again.

I question your actions to continue "reviving" this site.

People on ACC are doing similar things. Ugh.

Give up.