[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
This Place Isn't Even Being Moderated Anymore - Page 3 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 15th, 2020, 4:32 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 12:23 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Hahaha, oh man. Well, this conversation went downhill quick. You're certainly a strange guy, Keeby.
Anyways, bickering and arguing with each other really isn't going to solve anything. All we can really do is wait and see if Mints or someone responds.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 12:49 am 
This space for rent Male
This space for rent

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 5:33 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
Ok, these are my responses to the problem...

To rebuke that argument about Fubaka and Star Dream being to emotional, Fubaka did fine when he was an administrator at Meta Naito. I haven't seen either of the two being overwhelmed by their emotion either. Therefore, that argument is weak.

An argument was never provided on why none of us are worthy of being mods, so I am still all in for the opposite.

We can still prevent another downfall of Rainbow Resort. Getting new staff assigned to the forums will help divide the work between the actual KRR site and the forums. Mints said that rotation between sets of staff members worked well in the past. For the actual site, Interactive Fandom contests and more Q&A sessions are the way to go. My suggestion for next IF contest is something related to the Kirby Café (make up an idea about your own Kirby-related food recipes). This place has already "came back" considering main site activity. We just need active forum management.

If we create a new Kirby forum, we won't have the historical archives from the Rainbow Resort. There is also a decent amount of activity from the comments and contests that should not warrant a shutdown a shutdown of the site. I would rather have Rainbow Resort revived then start from scratch.

I think pessimism and sanity is a combination that makes no sense.

Can you give a reasonable explanation on why Kirby games are childish? I've never seen them that way. Sure, it may have been a bit more childish when it was in its early years. As the years pass by, Kirby lore has gotten deeper. There's been dark, gruesome moments in some of the games. Among them are the possible animated Planet Robobot took it to a whole new level with terrifying character backstories. It's not like it's a preschool story book. There are implicit details and gaps in the canon that are left to be filled by fan theories.

I rest my case.

Thank you for suggesting me to be a mod, Kirbinator.

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 9:19 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride

“ ‘So how are you doing?’ ‘Fine, good, fine, just wallowing around in self-pity. Wait, I mean self-actualization. I am so actual right now.’ ”

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 10:09 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Look, I get it, I'm an autistic jerk, now can we please sacrifice the round numbskull and his unofficial fansite?

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 4:45 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 8:58 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I am officially diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (which is a form of high-functioning autism) and I don't take that lightly, KEEBY64.

Insulting people with autism is no doubt bullying and bullying is never tolerated here. Making fun of people with permanent disabilities is hurtful. Saying that you're joking is never an excuse. Saying that we need to develop a thicker skin is never an excuse. Bullying is to be condemned, not condoned.

Oh, and the true final boss of Kirby's Dream Land 3 proves that Kirby isn't childish at all. KEEBY64, as I said earlier, you grew out of Kirby and it is time you grew out of this website. Your hormones must be raging from you beginning puberty.

Who is with me? Let's ban KEEBY64 once and for all!

Last edited by The Kirbinator on August 10th, 2016, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: August 10th, 2016, 9:02 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
What the heck. I'm torturing MYSELF, not you guys. I do have autism(and it makes me what I am now). I don't get you guys. Your emotion is corrupting me.

ide
PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 4:34 pm 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

Kind of off(?) topic, but I'd be glad to be a jr. mod!
I completly believe that this forum is worth reviving, and in general, I'm glad I found a place where fellow kirby fans can talk, even if I don't post much!

ide
PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 10:41 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

ide
PostPosted: August 11th, 2016, 11:05 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 12th, 2016, 12:14 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I like it when users express their willingness to make KRR a great website.

The yellow Poyo in all-caps followed by the square of two cubed whose avatar is from an entertainment software series named after a rapidly oxidizing insignia in high temperatures made by "Luck of Heaven," not so much.

ide
PostPosted: August 12th, 2016, 1:20 am 
Dream Warrior Female
Dream Warrior

Yeah, I'd say the arguing was more off topic than offering to help the forum out in some way. On that note...
As I said before, if there's anything I can do to help, be it approving posts, moderating, or anything that'd make life easier for existing staff, I'd be more than willing.

I was once known as "MarxHat."
You can get a signature or avatar like mine

ide
PostPosted: August 12th, 2016, 6:20 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

I don't get your optimism, guys.

Obviously this thread was about closing the site for good and make it fade into obscurity.

ide
PostPosted: August 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 2:49 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Ew.

Don't worry, I'll help out in making this site close.

The admins hate content like music and such getting added to the site, as well as approving users posts on the forum, and moderating the forum in general. What they do like is awful contests with the Dedede lover automatically winning each time, and questions about Kirby's feet not being shoes.

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 3:33 am 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 1:58 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

No.

KRR shall die and fade into obscurity. Because Kirby is annoying.

The word "poyo" will always be my least favorite word.

ide
PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 11:50 am 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Signature by KirbStomp!

Last edited by Star Dream on August 20th, 2016, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: August 20th, 2016, 2:53 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star

Last edited by Meta Knightmare on August 20th, 2016, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next