[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
This Place Isn't Even Being Moderated Anymore - Page 2 - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 7th, 2020, 2:54 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:38 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
If you don't like it, then leave. No one's forcing you to stay. Go somewhere you'll feel happier, wherever that may be. There's plenty of other cool places you can visit and be a part of. Why keep posting on a website you dislike, with people you dislike, about a series you're losing interest in?

I don't know about you, but I love Kirby and his games bring the biggest smile to my face even to this day. I think Planet Robobot is the one of the best and most polished installments in the series yet. It's okay to disagree, but it's also not fair to try and shove your own distaste for the series into the faces of those who really do enjoy Kirby and want to see the only dedicated (English) non-wiki fan community he has left succeed, especially unprovoked.

Just to be clear: you know which community made the fansubs for the Kirby anime which have since been posted on YouTube for English speakers to enjoy the way they were meant to be seen?
Which community provided mass downloads for multiple Kirby game soundtracks, in addition to almost every song used in the anime?
Translations for the manga that wasn't and still isn't officially released outside of Japan, and even the more obscure German comics?
The community which is now taking steps towards pooling efforts for translating the 20th anniversary anthology, also never released outside of Japan?
That's Rainbow Resort.
There's only so much we can do without even the webmaster herself returning (and I wish KindarSpirit well), but we the fans are just doing the best we can to at least keep a heart beat going.

If you have nothing to add aside from, "this place sucks" then please, the door's over there.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:41 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:44 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Can my account be deleted by the staff? Because if they can't, then they ARE ACC, which is even more disgusting.

I already said you wouldn't make progress with the translation project.

My pessimism(whatever the heck that means) is for the sake of our, uh, sanity.

Where's the door? Where's the door? WHERE IS THE DOOR I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:46 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
just log out and dont come back! honestly
stop insulting people and their progress along with the thing we love so much that this forums is dedicated to
delete this site from your history and cookies- THATS how you leave
stop being so nasty towards the kirby lovers and find somewhere you prefer

Last edited by Meta Knightmare on August 9th, 2016, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:46 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Speak for yourself.
Who died and made you the monarch, anyway?
Since you asked, there's two doors: one's the big, white bar near the top of the browser's window, and the other is that big, red button with the "X" in it.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:49 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Log out and don't come back. Easy as that. Delete your browser history. Go focus on your school work.
Do something you care about and stop trying to force your garbage on people that care about this forum and the kirby franchise.

Because it's clear you don't give a damn.
I'm probably being too "emotional" for you, huh. You're really annoying a lot of people here right now, so if you honestly hate everyone here and the games and the forum, just leave.
It's. Not. That. Hard.

Your pessimism is not for anyone's sanity.
If anything, it's causing everyone more grief.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:51 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
What the heck, guys? Those are just, uh, things. Not doors. I've tried that on ACC before. It doesn't work, so why would it work here.

I need the real door.

Oh, grief? Did Kirby die? Good. He was annoying anyway.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:52 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Will you stop? We get it, you hate Kirby and You hate the forums, just log out. Log out and dont come back.
Nobody is forcing you to be LOCKED to this forum, honestly.
Youre just being nasty and immature right about now

I have never been more correct about getting such nasty vibes from someone wow.

Last edited by Meta Knightmare on August 9th, 2016, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:52 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

What the hell.
Just.
What the hell. Get off this forum, you don't care about the franchise. You don't care about kirby.
I was right getting vibes that you weren't a fan. You're just here to cause drama.

Get lost.
Log out and focus on your actual life instead of causing us all grief.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:55 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

What about the actual door that leads outside of the room with your computer in it? Who says you need to be on the computer at all?
You're not even trying to hide your distaste anymore, are you?

You really are being childish.
That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. You're being childish about this.

You should instead be more adult-ish and just log out and never return if you're just gonna resort to saying "lul kirbee iz ded".

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:56 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

I used to be a fan.

Why do I have all of his games?

They're so childish.

Just why?

Oh, and "focus on your life".

I have no friends in real life, I don't get how I can have fun in real life.

Also, I'm on a 2DS, not a computer.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:58 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 4:59 pm 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

Sell them, sell them to people who will have more use for them! To people who love kirby
Youre obviously not doing anything right with your time if youre just rambling about "oh i hate kirby hes so dumb this forum sucks wah wah im right and youre wrong"
stop bothering us for no good reasons- no wonder you dont have irl friends.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:01 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

As someone in his late 20s, I have been patient with many members, given my experience with much more toxic forums than this (and being a mod in some of them), being a member of various forums since you were born, KEEBY64.

KEEBY64, you expressed much greater interest in Fire Emblem. I hope that for the better, you should join a Fire Emblem forum and leave us loyal Kirby fans alone.

We don't need fairweather bandwagoners here.

KEEBY64, grow up. My patience is wearing down from your passive aggressiveness. There's a good reason why you have no real life friends. You are a bully and your puerileness shows that well!

The only reason why Meta Naito was good in your opinion was that it lasted only half a year or so.

KEEBY64, you grew out of Kirby. It's time you grow out of this forum. Focus on your studies, not using your puerile attitudes against us loyal Kirby fans. It must be your puberty that is causing you to turn so passively aggressive. Use your newfound hormones on something more constructive, such as playing sports or exercise, or doing extra chores for an upgraded allowance, not vent against us who love Kirby for longer than you have been alive!

Goodbye, KEEBY64. We don't miss you and we hope that the door doesn't hit you on your back. Remember this KEEBY64, I don't hold any grudges against you and I am telling you how to be a better person. You have much to learn in life, young one and remember this, you are still a child.

KRR will be stronger without you. Once again, we loyal KRR members shall bid farewell to you and your toxically puerile attitudes, KEEBY64.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:01 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

You're not a fan anymore. We get it.
Leave.

I'm starting to see why you have no friends. You don't really make an effort to come off as likeable.
Get off your browser on your 2ds. It's not that hard. Go play some games you actually like. I don't give a damn.
You come here and start drama with actual fans of the game. You try to destroy our hopes for the only dedicated forum.
Please just go. You don't have to come back.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:06 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

What do you mean "focus on your studies"? I have no school at the moment. Plus I am homeschooled. That's probably why I have no friends. Not your reason.

Joining ACC was a terrible decision.

Joining KRR was a terrible decision.

Why.

LOOK I CAN BE NICE.

NOT.

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:14 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

Well now you're just throwing a tantrum.
Either way I've reported you for bullying / harassment. Perhaps then you won't be able to come back like you really want.
I will stop responding to this thread to prevent adding further fuel to the fire.

I'm done trying to suggest better things for you to do- you're not taking any of our advice either.
You probably think it's funny to force your negative outlook on things on others. You probably are laughing.
You think it's a good source of entertainment to harass the people that actually care about this game series and find it very dear to their hearts.

Good on you. I feel like more than just me are going to report you, too. Have a nice day, if that's possible.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:15 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Goodbye.

(Nobody gets me.)

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:21 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Okay, I kinda lied before: I want to say one more thing about this whole situation.

Are you actually testing us?
No lie, this is the most active I've seen a topic get on Rainbow Resort in a long time, and it's all because we want you to stop bringing us down.
The very place you said was dead, the community's starting to band together in this topic, to channel what limited power we have.
Here we all have one common goal; to convince you to leave, because all you do here is spread your negativity.
Is this what you've really been trying to do? To see for yourself if people still truly cared for the betterment of what's left of this community?
If that's the case, it's working brilliantly. We love Kirby, we care about Rainbow Resort, and we want to see it thrive again.
Otherwise, you're only disproving your point because people do still care for the website, and Kirby, even if it's not as huge a pool of people as it once was. I'd chalk it up to people not knowing that Rainbow Resort's trying to get back on its feet and the whole "your first post must be approved" thing that needs a mod to actually approve a good first post for new members interested in flowing through the veins of a revived website.

For the record, I'm also an adult and my love for Kirby's only gotten stronger as I grew up.
And you wanna know what I think about Fire Emblem (and don't think I'm unaware, because I was one of the people who tried helping you upload your Fire Emblem avatar!)?

I can't get into it. I just can't get into it. I dislike SRPGs, so I dislike playing Fire Emblem.
But you don't see me going into Fire Emblem communities and dissing its fans because I don't enjoy the series, or the entire genre, do you?
Why do the same thing towards Kirby?

ide
PostPosted: August 9th, 2016, 5:27 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

I'm not even on Serenes Forest, so uh... umm...

Well, uh, I gave up on that too.

I only played it for the characters.

Kirby? Because it's a baby game.

There, I said it. I'm a Call of Duty fanboy now. Huehue.

... nevermind.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next