[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
General Forum & Site Complaints - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 25th, 2020, 1:38 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 9:35 pm 
bum roll Female
bum roll

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Hi everyone!

Since apparently there are a few things here and there that people don't particularly like, I'd just like to remind everyone that the staff aren't omniscient and would really appreciate it if you PMed us about any issues you're having on the forums!

Here is a thread to basically serve the same purpose where all the staff can peek in and look, too!

If your complaint is about another forum member, however, please keep it to PMs with staffers. =) That way we can avoid all the nastiness.

The forum admins are visible if you click "The team" in the upper left corner; the main site is currently editable by Bimblesnaff and Mints while the rest of us are waiting on access.

edit: and no, nobody will jump down your throat for having a complaint. ;) we like to hear it, that way we can make things better.

ide
PostPosted: December 20th, 2011, 3:54 am 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Rather tricky sort of situation: I have a complaint, and it's the first complaint I've wanted to make, but it's about your moderators. Not really sure how to approach this or who to approach this with.

ide
PostPosted: December 20th, 2011, 4:00 am 
Christmas Present #5 Male
Christmas Present #5

I know what he's talking about actually. Or rather, I've got a good idea. In any case, you just oughta direct your attention to an Admin, go above the mods heads so to speak.

You're bold and I love that about you. Also, I didn't even know this thread was here. I should step out of the Cafe more often.

ide
PostPosted: December 20th, 2011, 2:16 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
glod, diskmaster, and amika are the most active admins on this site. They review the situation well and don't just jump in and slap wrists, which has happened in the past.

I'd think you might be taking things a bit too seriously, but I'm also a mod and a close irl friend of the mod you speak of, so I probably don't quite have a say in this.

Nevertheless, it'll still be fine to put the full complaint on here, or PMing it to another mod/admin.

ide
PostPosted: December 20th, 2011, 6:06 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

ide
PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 7:29 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Well, she hit the nail on the head.

ide
PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 9:14 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 9:39 pm 
.:DWN-077:. A_mystery
.:DWN-077:.

I'm pretty sure it's better to have mod close instead of at each other's throats, causing all sorts of issues about.
I don't know what to say honestly, but I'm not sure how much I can say considering I don't do much aside from Oekaki board moderation.
Though, I'm relatively close with most of the staff and all I can really suggest is don't be afraid to speak up, we're rather open-minded about these issues, more so than I have seen on other forums which are even more active than here.
I am not 100% sure how to handle the issue since I do not know what is going on exactly, but those are my two cents.

ide
PostPosted: December 25th, 2011, 1:11 am 
This space for rent Male
This space for rent

ide
PostPosted: December 25th, 2011, 4:00 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Okay, I figured that might be the case, but I've never considered anyone Foe enough to deserve that, haha.

ide
PostPosted: December 26th, 2011, 4:12 pm 
Blade Knight Male
Blade Knight

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby's return to dreamland and kirby mass attack still haven't been added to the favorite kirby game thing and the one on the bottom isn't a real kirby game.

Credit to marx hat.

ide
PostPosted: December 26th, 2011, 10:54 pm 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: December 28th, 2011, 12:38 am 
Quick, do walk the dog. ... wait that's the lamest trick in the book. Male
Quick, do walk the dog. ... wait that's the lamest trick in the book.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
Still the other two.

ide
PostPosted: December 28th, 2011, 12:42 am 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

ide
PostPosted: December 28th, 2011, 8:01 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 5:27 pm 
Blade Knight Male
Blade Knight

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
It sounds like you were implying that a mod was literally flaming, and that's terrible, like a cop doing a robbery. :aaa:

Credit to marx hat.

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 8:31 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Also, fyi, if a mod ever says or does anything you find to be unmodly, you can, I believe, report their posts, as well as PM another mod.

Seriously, if any of us get out of hand, I'd like to hear about it. Mamthew's a bro, sure, but he's a bro I'll punch if he's being a jerk. And I expect my coworkers to do the same to me if I act like a big dumb butt, too.

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 8:34 pm 
Forum Moderator Male
Forum Moderator

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 8:52 pm 
Waddle Doo Female
Waddle Doo

Violence is not the answer, kids.

Unless you're Kirby. Then it's the answer to everything, including Strawberry Shortcake.

ide
PostPosted: December 29th, 2011, 9:00 pm 
bum roll Female
bum roll

I tell Joshi he's being a big dumb butt all the time.