[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Can't Register at the Gallery - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 28th, 2020, 1:51 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
PostPosted: May 6th, 2016, 10:55 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
A little off topic, I know, but I wasn't sure where else to put this.

So I registered for the gallery, and it said I would receive an activation email, but I never got it and I can't log in. Help?

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 1:23 am 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

This would be the right place.

I don't see you in the list of users. What name did you sign up as?

My guess would be that you are accidentally spam-filtering the email. There are quite a few recent sign-ups that do not seem to have any problems.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 2:55 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
Username is Beanbon. Can't tell you my password for obvious reasons. I am 13, so I'm not sure why it didn't send me the email properly.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 3:19 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Ok, I can login now, I wasn't able to before, still haven't received the email though.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 3:28 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Alright, I have another problem. When I try to upload a picture from my 2DS in single file mode, which is the only thing I can use to do pretty much anything on this site, an error pops up. I'm guessing the file is too big, again. Ugh, help?

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 3:40 pm 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

The "too big" problem for the avatar was because the image was literally too large to be displayed at the side (I'm guessing).

The gallery can support some pretty large images since it will kindly resize your images to thumb and standard views.

My guess is the bit that uses Flash to upload files.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 9:45 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Is there any way to make it be uploaded because I'm not allowed to use my father's laptop for those kinds of things.

ide
PostPosted: May 8th, 2016, 11:08 pm 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

Are you using the Simple Uploader or the Multiple? I know you said "single file mode", but I don't know if you were referring to the Gallery setting (since your verbiage was slightly different, and I'm just trying to cover all bases) or some setting on the DS. There is a drop-down box in the top-right to switch between the different upload types.

The simple would be what you want, I guess. You can try the Multiple, I suppose, if the Simple is the one that isn't working, but I would guess that it would have more problems.

Also, just to rule the size thing out, the maximum size is 9000000KB and 2048 pixels. Huh, 2048, really? That seems low.

The maximum size is 9000000KB and 4096 pixels. This is also considering that your connection isn't dying while negotiating the file transfer.

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2016, 1:42 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Good news. I figured out the problem.

So it turns out you have to select one of those categories under the name "album", but the only two you could select were either 404 image, which is obviously for 404 pages, or FP challenge, which I'm guessing is for pictures on the first page of the site, so I just chose FP challenge, and it worked. Hopefully I didn't choose the wrong file. It's supposed to be a Beanbon birthday cake. It will be on the gallery after admin approval. Yay!

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2016, 2:29 am 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

That is actually incorrect, and one of the main reasons I hate Coppermine.

What you are supposed to do is know to create your own Album because... um.... reasons?

Like I said, I hate Coppermine.

I'm surprised it just threw an error instead of saying "Select an album foist~!"

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2016, 9:12 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Well it said both an error and select an album, but I didn't pay attention the first time it appeared. My fault, obviously.

Thanks anyway.

ide
PostPosted: May 9th, 2016, 7:34 pm 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

No, I'm going to blame Coppermine, not you.

Everyone does this when they first sign up for the Gallery. Going years back.

This is obviously a UI flaw in the software they have never cared to address.

I think it is because Coppermine is usually used by a few people to administrate shared albums and isn't really meant for multiple users to manage their own, personal artwork collections, so that is how the UI is laid out.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable