Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently December 2nd, 2020, 12:33 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2019, 3:23 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH Female
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
What is the craziest thing that's ever happened to you?

So i almost died at Lego Land.
I'm not joking.
So i can't swim, and i never have been able to.
My mom took me to Lego Land with my best friend at the time for my birthday. It was me, my mom, my best friend and my best friend's mom. I actually still have a picture from there hanging on my wall.
There's a lazy river there and my mom for some reason let me and my friend go on myself.
I fell out of the tube loads of times. My friend tried to pull me up but she couldn't.
A lifeguard had to pull me out at one point, too.
Every time i bring this up to my mom now, she's like "why did i let you do that when you couldn't swim"
I'd probably be fine going on it now though. I still don't know how to swim, but i'm pretty tall and i'd at least have my head above water.

ide
PostPosted: August 29th, 2019, 9:25 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
I once went camping.

In some ruins.

During a hurricane.

Over Halloween.

Under a full moon.

It was a good camping trip.

ide
PostPosted: October 1st, 2019, 7:36 am 
Life, the universe, and everything. Male
Life, the universe, and everything.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
I went over to the Philippines about 5 months ago, I’m half Filipino and I would visit about every 4 years or so to see my family over there, but anyways when I was over there, my mom decided to take me to a TV studio that broadcasted nation wide, so I got to be in the audience of one of those TV shows, but the entire time the camera guys kept pointing their camera at me for whenever the camera would flash over to the audience, I get nervous pretty easily so I was on edge the entire time XD then eventually one of the camera guys decided to set up a camera literally 6 inches from me and had it pointed directly at me and that was the most pressure I’ve ever experienced in my entire life

ide
PostPosted: October 24th, 2019, 10:47 pm 
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week. Female
Eight hours a day? I barely manage that in a week.

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
So, over Christmas 2016, at the apartment my mom and I lived in at the time, we decorated our house for Christmas. The apartment manager was having some competition for the best decorated patio, and while we didn't really care about the contest, we figured we'd decorate our patio anyway just for the heck of it, since it'd look nice either way. So we decorated our patio really nicely, we didn't win the contest, but we were just like "Okay, whatever". And we left our decorations up.

Christmas came and went (my presents were 90% socks because I was emo and hated everything when I was 12, so my mother had no idea what to buy me), and so on and so forth. So on about January 3rd 2017, with our Christmas decorations still up, we went out for a bit. We come back and find a notice on our door. Figuring it was just the typical notice that the maintenance crew were coming into our apartment for the standard preventative maintenance run, we grabbed it as we went inside, not thinking much of it.

So we get inside, and my mom opens up the notice to read it. She makes a face, and I ask her what's wrong. My mom hands me the paper to read for myself, and what I saw was the most ridiculous thing I'd read in my entire life. The notice from the apartment manager was demanding that we remove our Christmas decorations from our patio by January 5th, as they were "unpleasant" and "disruptive" to other residents (actual words used). If we failed to comply, we were, I kid you not, "required to pay a fine of $60".

My mom and I just kind of rolled our eyes and had a good laugh over how ridiculous the whole thing was, and we took the decorations off the patio the next day. We left our inside decorations up until mid February, and we continued to have an ongoing joke about how we'd better not let the apartment manager see our decorations still up or else she may evict us.