[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Dream-Sharing - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 21st, 2020, 12:14 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ide
 Post subject: Dream-Sharing
PostPosted: June 21st, 2016, 5:56 pm 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
So, has anyone had any weird/funny/awesome dreams lately?

I recently had a dream that the Halberd crash-landed in this old timey village and Dark Matter was inside the Halberd for some reason. I and some other people I may or may not have recognized were trying to fight the Dark Matter off. When all was said and done, the people of the village were cheering on top of the houses' roofs. I had some creature next to me and I was having a conversation with some of the people.
I usually do not have cool dreams such as that, by the way, so I was really happy when I woke up.

Thanks YouTube automatic captions.

ide
 Post subject: Re: Dream-Sharing
PostPosted: June 21st, 2016, 9:20 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
I dreamed once that Phoenix Wright happy meal toys existed, no joke.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 2:35 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
My dreams are always weird. Here is one of them:
I was going around patch castle (which suspiciously looked like castle dedede from the anime) together with fluff and suddenly non-yarn dedede broke in and tried to take over the castle. Don't remember how it ended. And I guess I was Kirby, but I might've been someone else.

ide
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 6:17 pm 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
I don't think I've had many Kirby dreams before. The only dream I remember is that I was playing Animal Crossing with some friends, and you were able to transform into a Kirby you wanted to.

ide
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2016, 6:46 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
My dreams are Kirby-related, but I will not discuss them here too much, as they can be controversial (such as Kirby worship).

However, I do have non-controversial Kirby-related dreams:

•Kirby being in the Jelly Pipe stage of Yoshi's Story

Jelly Pipe (replace Yoshi with Kirby)

Who does not love jelly from Jelly Pipe? Even Kirby sleeps on a bed filled with jelly. It's so comfortable.

ide
PostPosted: June 25th, 2016, 1:28 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Last night I dreamed about sending my mom a text message asking to be picked up from somewhere.
Pretty meta.

It's only a matter of time until I start dreaming about playing a video game that's about myself playing a video game that's about myself playing a video game that's about myself playing a video game...

ide
PostPosted: June 27th, 2016, 1:08 am 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

When I visited New York City a few days ago, I kept dreaming about Kirby in Manhattan:

ide
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2016, 7:40 pm 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

One really weird Kirby-related dream I had not long after I first got into Kirby in early 2013 involved being chased around an airplane or ship by Meta Knight. The dream was made even weirder because Meta Knight was wearing a huge afro wig, not unlike the one portrayed in the smiley I used below. I just about died laughing when I saw this smiley because of the dream: :afromk:

I am not sure if I have ever looked at Meta Knight the same way I did before that dream.

Thanks YouTube automatic captions.

Last edited by Meggolor on August 27th, 2016, 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

ide
PostPosted: July 4th, 2016, 12:07 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Huh... I used to have a lot of Kirby related dreams when I was little... (Some were about the Resort, too. xD)
One I sort of remember was... Kirby stealing all my food or something? Yeah, I can't remember properly. ^^; I can only remember that I had a ton of Kirby related dreams when I was little.

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 12:01 am 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

I remember back a few years ago I had a really pretty dream where I was in a forest. The sky had mostly turned dark and some stars were out, but there was still a band of golden twilight light along the horizon... it was really beautiful! There were three Wispy Woods trees, each of which was a different color, but they were bright colors that you would never see in the real world. One was pink, another purple, and the last blue-green. You could live in them, too. Kirby chose to live in the pink one, and Meta Knight got the purple one, but I don't remember who took the green.

ide
PostPosted: August 13th, 2016, 3:06 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

I had a dream once that it was Halloween and I was walking on a vehicle road. The sky was orange. Out of nowhere I had a lucid dream. The lucid dream was very short and lasted a few seconds. It was super weird too. I was Chrom(from Fire Emblem Awakening), and I was in this modern day setting(a movie theater) for some reason despite when Fire Emblem games really take place. Chrom(me) was in one seat, and his best friend, known as Frederick, sat in another seat next to him. Then Chrom asked Frederick if he could use the bathroom. Then it cut back to a non-lucid part. It was no longer Halloween. I was in the backyard by my house, and I think I was walking on the fence or something.

It was really weird, but I really liked the Chrom part.

ide
PostPosted: August 16th, 2016, 2:06 pm 
Puff in Training Female
Puff in Training

Just last night I had another Kirby dream! I was playing a Kirby game, and had to go back through this one level to get a special item I missed. It was filled with purple platforms. Some were solid ones you couldn't go through, and others were zigzag grates you get through. There were vines in front of the screen where the item was, making it hard to see. I saw it and got it, though. Then I dropped down below the platforms to get to the end of the level. There was a row of gordos along the bottom, with a bunch of floating Waddle dees above. I could hit the waddle dees to get extra points. However, one thing I didn't realize was that Kirby could only fly for a limited time in this game. He started to get tired, and then he turned blue and got tears in his eyes. Just before he fell on the gordos, my alarm clock went off(thank goodness!).

ide
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 12:24 am 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

the last three nights Ive had a couple of kirby related dreams, but they were bizarre things having to do with the lor/magolor and it was overall...strange.
but the main things that happened in them, was last half of every single dream i was in the inkopolis plaza a la splatoon, listening and watching the squid sisters perform live. it was pretty neat.

ide
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 6:20 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

When I saw Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe dressed up as Super Mario and entered a warp pipe from Shibuya in Tokyo to the Maracana stadium in Rio, I began dreaming about Kirby and the Olympics.

Well, they resemble the Olympics, except that it is called the Galactic Games and Kirby himself is not in it. His people, known as Poyos (the singular form being Poyo), participate in various events, such as the usual Olympic events, but including baseball, cricket, and cloud wrestling (which resembles judo, except that to win, the cloud wrestler has to throw his/her opponent hard enough to fall through the supersoft clouds similar to those in the Skyworld stage in Brawl and Sm4sh), along with sports such as as well. The Galactic Games were held in Dream Land, Pop Star and thus naturally, the Poyos' state anthem is Green Greens. There's another team from various Final Fantasy worlds and their state anthem is essentially the Final Fantasy Prologue.

Haltmann Works Company is one of the sponsors of the Galactic Games.

ide
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 6:48 pm 
Mirror Power! A_mystery
Mirror Power!

I had a dream that someone I'm very close with turned into a monster, but because they were so close to me I couldn't bring myself to kill them. Instead, I kept trying to make them come to their senses so that they would return to normal. I don't remember if I succeeded or not.

Signature by KirbStomp!

ide
PostPosted: August 28th, 2016, 1:58 am 
GIM! A_mystery
GIM!

my dream from last night had to do with living in a run down abandoned school with the dark matter creatures (miracle matter, 02, ect)
also they all had maid uniforms for some reason... im unsure why.
Yes, even miracle matter.
the "dice"

ide
PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 7:30 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

ide
PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 11:26 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Last night I had a dream that I accidentally ate a 22 year old Kid Cuisine meal, but the dream ended before I could get food poisoning from it.

Heh...

ide
PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 6:18 pm 
Graphically minded! A_mystery
Graphically minded!

I have nightmares every week about being rejected and disowned by my parent due to my gender and sexuality.

But that's a heavy topic.

ide
PostPosted: October 15th, 2016, 7:52 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Not really when you think about how dark this site is already.

Don't worry, I've had weird dreams over the years.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable