[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Sh** you hate thread - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently August 14th, 2020, 4:49 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
 Post subject: Sh** you hate thread
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 5:23 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
title says it all, just list and discuss all the things you hate or can't stand in life. Here's mine

1. Nagging mothers
2. Spongebob theme
3. The fact that Spongebob and Fairy Oddparents are still on
4. Sega still f***ing up with Sonic
5. Hypocrites
6. People who complain about good games they haven't played
7. People who complain about good shows they haven't watched
8. "unforeseen circumstances"
9. Fox making another bad Fan4stic movie

ide
 Post subject: Re: Sh** you hate thread
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 6:19 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
In no particular order:

1. File corruptions
2. Media blowing everything out of proportion
3. Rudeness
4. Liars and hypocrites
5. Liars and hypocrites who are rude
6. People who repeat themselves
7. Listing things that I don't like

Wait a minute...

I just did three of the things on my list!!! What the heck is wrong with me?!

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 7:38 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

I will not list them on this website. There are too many things I complain about that would not be suitable to be mentioned on this website.

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 9:15 pm 
Waddle Doo Male
Waddle Doo

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 9:16 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 9:37 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

BlueAizu21, I do understand that it is a joke. It is not that I am refusing to post them on the website, but if I were to post them, then I would create undue controversy, which led to the demise of TKC. Some things are better not to be mentioned and yes, I do hold some of my unpopular opinions dearly.

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 9:50 pm 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

It's cool. Truth be told, while I do dislike some of the things that I listed, I was kidding around with my list since I don't want to dwell on negative things here, either. If anything, I think this site's a place where one would go to get away from such matters. Except for the exploding eyeballs and zombified souls that we call final bosses and the destruction wrought in Dreamland when one thinks about the synopsis too hard, I consider Kirby a feel-good series where one can forget about their troubles for a while, so I wouldn't want too much negativity to seep into Rainbow Resort.

ide
PostPosted: May 10th, 2016, 10:18 pm 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Mass Attack
On that note:
1. My inability to avoid looking at topics that are obviously full of negativity. Not just topics like this, but people who gossip and cause drama and stuff. I say it's a waste of time, but here I am, looking at it like a car crash XD.

ide
PostPosted: May 11th, 2016, 10:16 am 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

ide
PostPosted: May 25th, 2016, 4:53 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Air Ride
uh
YouTube "drama"
It's not actually drama, just reasonable conflict 99% of the time. Like the whole "React" fiasco, that sorted itself out and wasn't drama, just people having objections to a business practice. smh

ide
PostPosted: May 25th, 2016, 9:34 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Here's mine.

1. Family Guy
2. Shiny Basculin
3. 4Kids dub of Yu-Gi-Oh

I only put Shiny Basculin on my list. because, I was looking for a pink Shiny Dratini.

ide
PostPosted: May 25th, 2016, 11:04 pm 
Swift Hunter Male
Swift Hunter

We should add a rule that we should not discuss politics (real-world or within or between fandoms), religion, or societal issues in this thread.

I don't like toxic fandoms (and there are many). I will not name them here to comply with the rules I proposed.

ide
PostPosted: May 28th, 2016, 9:52 am 
Son of Wind A_mystery
Son of Wind

1. Artificially flavored watermelon
2. Mosquitos
3.People that blare obnoxious music late at night
4. Cincadas
5. Most bugs, to be honest
6. ANY LAVA STAGE IN KIRBY AAAARRRRGGGG

ide
PostPosted: May 31st, 2016, 6:10 pm 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
In one of the terrariums at home there is a single adult cricket that is too large to be eaten and it has been chirping all the time for a whole week now. I cannot spot and end it... it makes noises even at 3am. I hate it, I wish it dies soon or will be captured and fed to my bearded dragon.

I never thought about listing substancial dislikes before and I won't do it now. Not due to chillaxitude, dude, but because it is irrational. I'll have to make a list of likes and dislikes, necessities and such in planning my work life but that's way too nit-picky and out of topic for this place here.

ide
PostPosted: June 1st, 2016, 7:21 am 
Water Drop Female
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Squeak Squad
Ooo, ok. Here's my list, I guess.

1. When people ask me "Why do you look so sad all the time?"
2. The summertime.
3. ...Not knowing what else to say.
And I have no idea what else to say. That's ironic. ^^;

ide
PostPosted: June 1st, 2016, 12:05 pm 
Puff in Training Male
Puff in Training

1. Gen Wunners
2. People using the term 'Noob' as an insult
3. Gen 5 Haters

ide
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 11:45 am 
Sword Power! Female
Sword Power!

Not going to list anything too serious here.

-Having to battle a boss on a game a million times because I keep doing SOMETHING wrong that takes me ages to figure out. :roll:
-When there are monsters in my house in Minecraft PE. I thought I lit it up enough...
-When the cats decide to rampage very loudly throughout the house.
-The Pepe memes. He creeps me out.
-Loud noises and bad smells. These drive me nuts.
-Jumpscare videos. Why do people think these are funny?!
-Rudeness and pretty much anything inappropriate.

Thanks YouTube automatic captions.

ide
PostPosted: June 20th, 2016, 1:18 pm 
Puff in Training A_mystery
Puff in Training

Okay, sure.

- Nintendo's lack of creativity lately
- country music
- Undertale fandom
- discs not being read
- Sonic games
- memes
- people who talk too loud

ide
PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 1:05 am 
Star General A_mystery
Star General

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
Location: It's crazy that I'm using this like an "About Me" section, right? Anyways, I lost interest in Kirby.
I hate lots of things, but I think I hate Fubaka the most.

If you’re ever feeling lonely, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/mie-3U3H3iY

ide
PostPosted: April 17th, 2017, 9:55 pm 
Water Drop Male
Water Drop

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Here are some more things I hate.

4. The Simpsons on FXX, because Simpsons episodes from 1989-2008 are zoomed in
5. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Pendulum Evolution Booster set
6. The writers of Family Guy, and American Dad