[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Forum Behaviour & Your Own Judgment - Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Welcome back, Kirby fans. We missed us.
It is currently September 29th, 2020, 7:25 am

All times are UTC-04:00

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 8:11 pm 
bum roll Female
bum roll

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
First of all, nobody in particular has done anything wrong! =)

I just wanted to bring to light the fact that as forum staff, we're obligated to enforce a whole bunch of different rules and stuff. (Yeah, I know, this is one of THOSE posts...)

However, there are a few things that are hard to write down in a rule set, because they're literally just common sense!

I'm just going to throw a big blanket over all of it and say: be nice to each other.

No snarking, no mean words, keep your ego in check, et cetera. Just don't make anybody feel bad, don't be a big fat jerk, and everyone will be happy and get along. Because, like I said earlier, this is a Kirby community and there's nothing to get worked up about! ;)

Along this line, try not to mini-mod.

Warning points are going to be handed out at staff discretion for general bad behaviour. We will always explain exactly what the warning point is about, though! And no, nobody will hate you after you get a warning point. I was a total noob when I joined this community, too.

If anyone's got any questions or concerns about this, or about their warning points, or if they just want to talk things over with a staff member, that's what we're here for!

---

On a side note, I've been really thrilled with the behaviour of a lot of the new members! So, thank you to everyone who has been contributing to the positive atmosphere -- this place has really, really been improving, and the friendly, active posters are to credit for it.

ide
PostPosted: March 26th, 2010, 10:20 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
^.^

Yes. Lets all strive to be better people so that no one is starting flame wars, sending flame mail or anything of that nature. The last thing I would want is to leave another forum over conflict. I hate conflict.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 12:35 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 1:24 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

*laughs*

Guess moderators are not above the law either. I was in a forum once where they thought they were gods.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 1:25 am 
bum roll Female
bum roll

No, we've been working on removing staff who refuse to play nice like the rest of us. Forumgoers shouldn't feel intimidated by anyone. ;)

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 1:28 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Yeah. Much better that way. *Dislikes the thought of another 8-bit Theater.*

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 6:36 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

I want a warning point now.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 2:07 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

hahaha! Are you sure? Amika can arrange that.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 8:18 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Yeah, no, mods who are above the law are a bit BS. We won't be afraid to call out our own.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 9:14 pm 
bum roll Female
bum roll

I'm actually a huge fan of our staff lineup at the moment. I literally cannot forsee stupid drama.

ide
PostPosted: March 27th, 2010, 9:55 pm 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

I'm so cheerful now! See what changing my attitude has done for me? I just got my Pokemon team transferred!

ide
PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 5:25 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

ide
PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 11:22 am 
BANNED! Male
BANNED!

Trust me, I have many scars inside and out.

ide
PostPosted: April 6th, 2010, 6:08 pm 
Christmas Present #5 Male
Christmas Present #5

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3
I have one minor question.
Chances are I've nothing to fear, but is the bookmark topic button the same as a report topic button?

Curse my irrationality! But I bookmarked sumthin' the thought crossed my mind, and now I'm concerned.
Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here.

ide
PostPosted: April 6th, 2010, 6:18 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

No, of course not. That just bookmarks topics.

ide
PostPosted: April 6th, 2010, 6:31 pm 
Christmas Present #5 Male
Christmas Present #5

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 3

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 8:42 am 
F.A.S. Member Male
F.A.S. Member

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
As this is the right topic to do so (even if I'm posting this a little late) I want to apologize myself to all the people I've been a total idiot to. Since this new year I've been acting like a moron all over the place and have been arguing when it's unnecessary, and it's been sitting on my conscience like a rotten egg on a wet blanket for a while now. So I want to apologize to anyone I've been moronic towards, especially Joshi and Mamthew42. And for those who may think I'm sucking up (I'd understand completely for those who read this message) then no, I'm not trying to be a suck up; I'm not asking for anyone's approval, I just hope that those people will acknowledge this, and know that I'm sorry, they can stay angry at me for as long as they want :shock: Also, I'm sorry again that it's taken me this long to make this statement. Please don't be mad at me for that...

thankyou for letting me join your community, I'm going to try and make myself enjoyable to be around from now on.

ide
PostPosted: April 13th, 2010, 1:28 pm 
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH A_mystery
WAR! What it isn't good for. HUNH

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Hey, it happens. I'm glad to see you're back.

DUN DUN DAAAAH

ide
PostPosted: April 14th, 2010, 2:58 am 
F.A.S. Member Male
F.A.S. Member

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
thanks mamthew, that means a lot :)

ide
PostPosted: April 18th, 2010, 3:04 pm 
Dark King Male
Dark King

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra