1. bigotry, just in general. if you got nothing of value to say and its only purpose is to oh i dunno, attack a group of people for no reason? keep it to yourself or post about it elsewhere, there are better outlets to let those thoughts run loose and KRR is not the place for it.
2. bright lights, a specific kind. my eyes can't handle it, i think its florecent lights? its the ones that folks like me with aspergers(i'm an aspie)/ASD absolutely hate because they bother our eyes a lot.
3. This Typing Quirk, its hard to read for me because dyslexia is a curse and my brain forces me to pause at every capitalization, its annoying.
4. the old "xenogenders bad, neopronouns bad" stuff from tumblr back in 2016-present, please don't believe that stuff. while there are certainly a lot of bad eggs who identify as such, not everyone is gonna be aggressive towards you when you ask about neopronouns and xenogenders. while i may not be the best on the topic(despite having idenities that align in such)you can lean on me to try to help you navigate where needed. just ask!
5. nintendo's anti-consumer habits becoming more and more noticeable, its a double-edged sword. while its good to know, it also sucks that its become such a thorn in my side that its impossible to fix without major push-back from fans and regular consumers.
6. TOSE teased a new starfy game(a proposed 6th title), its been what seems like forever and i doubt its coming to furition anytime soon.
7. this is more of niche thing but i cannot stand enstars fans on soundcloud because they erm, lets just say spam a lot of not so PG comments on songs. i'd advise against it but look up "Valentines Nightmare UNDEAD Ensemble Stars Soundcloud" on google and browse the comments, you'll see what i mean. it gets cursed.
8. people who hate KDL3 for no reason other than super star was better or something that is minor, idk man the hate for the game is rather unnecessary. its not a perfect title but its a lot of fun, i love the art style for it. I'm a sucker for it!
9. DHL shipping, its really annoying and shady. too bad most import sites use it, ugh. made getting my Tori omanjuu a nightmare!
on a more positive note, i don't hate a lot of things like i used to anymore. maybe i matured? who knows because i can't tell!
lets pass the day in a field of stars, far, far away
it/its are my main pronoun of choice, please use "it" instead of "they" for me please!