I said it's not the purpose of the game. Tourney mode is the tournaments. And OK, I get it, forgive me for going off topic. This is a topic to ask NK. I apologize to those who I have....offended. BUT those who do nothing but the tourneys should try the rest of the awesome games.
How many times can Meta-Knight jump? Dedede? Is Kirby's jump still the best of all characters? Triple jump included.
Meta Knight has 5, Dedede has 4, and Kirby has 5. Dedede has the best recovery out of the three, but that's debatable.
Here's something. Pit's Up+B allows him to fly, correct? Is there an attack to this as well, or is it just limited flight capabilities?
...And what does "Angel Ring" do?
No, it's just flight. Angel Ring is the technique that reflects certain projectiles(depending on when it's used, mirror shield works much better for reflecting), and hits multiple times. You can have it out as long as you repeatedly tab B.
Also, here's another question for NK (sorry I don't ask them all at once)
1. What Tier do you think Sonic would be in?
2. Has Falcon been boosted or nerfed?
3. I know Pit's recovery is god-like, but with charged (not fully, maybe half way) up smashes from characters such as Ganondorf, would it be possible to take him out under 100%? And how hard is it to spike Pit and can he recover from spikes?
4. Which characters do you think would be top tiers?
5. Whats the difference between Squirtle's Water Gun and Mario's FLUDD and which would you say is better?
1. Possibly high.
2. Nerfed, by a small amount. It's much harder to land his knee.
3. From Ganondorf, it's possible. It depends on the stage. And it's somewhat hard for him to recover from spikes.
4. That's a delicate question at the moment. I'm not too sure.
5. Squirtles. Definitely. Mario's takes longer to charge, and it's not too helpful.
If you've played as Mr. Game & Watch, how different is he compared to his Melee counterpart? Aside his Nair and up B... and Dair, since I've seen the changes in those attacks.
Only played as him twice. He's better, I can tell you that. Also, his parachute has been changed to an actual parachute that auto activates after he falls from his up B.
Wait this is Ask NK not Vik...
It's not ask Chooch either! Hear that, Chooch? I hope you did!
I HAS A KWESTSHUN!!!!11
How different is Toon Link from normal Link? For that matter, how different is he from Melee's Young Link? Exactly the same, or tweaked enough to make most players modify their strategies?
He's not too different from Melee's Young Link, aside from his up smash being a single swipe, and same with his back air. Other than that, he's quicker and more agile than normal Link.
I may have missed some things, as I answered them all at once, and if I did just bring it to my attention.