Kirby's Rainbow Resort

Back to life so many times we should get our own comic~!
It is currently February 26th, 2021, 12:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ide
 Post subject: Re: Have fun!
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star Ultra
Quote:
Quote:
To my understanding, he made a joke about one of the forum's foibles.

And then he was banned.

Seriously did no one in the staff think that might just be going a little bit overboard?
I say, he deleted a very nice, just finished RP for seemingly no reason. :shakefist:
That was an accident and had nothing whatsoever to do with him being banned. Even if it had been on purpose, he would not have been banned or even warned. It's a stupid RP, who cares if it's deleted. The last part about it being stupid and not to care if it's been deleted is my opinion only.

I'm not going into the reason he was banned, seeing as there are two sides here, the side of RMD's and the side opposing him. We both have two different stories, what I say for why he was banned will contradict everything about his reasoning as to why he was banned.

There is no point in me telling anyone about why he was banned, it's not of anyone else's concern, and any of his friends asking would not believe me anyways due to what he says in return.

So, there will be no more talk about why he was banned, etc. Do not ask here, or anywhere else.

Thanks.

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 4:23 pm 
smoked cheese <:3c Female
smoked cheese <:3c

It's like a conspiracy in my skirt and everyone's invited!

...Okay, that doesn't quite work with the article of clothing in question.

Baker, can I shove some people down your pants? D: *shot*

Livejournal | Furocity | FurAffinity | Clever Pun

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 5:04 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Quote:

Knock yourself out ;) They can join me in your pants, seeing as that's where I have been hiding this whole time ;D

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:05 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Dream Land 2
Quote:
I'm not going into the reason he was banned, seeing as there are two sides here, the side of RMD's and the side opposing him. We both have two different stories, what I say for why he was banned will contradict everything about his reasoning as to why he was banned.
Seems to me that's a reason why you SHOULD go into it. I've heard RMD's side, and I don't want to unfairly shun the other side because I haven't heard their story.
Quote:
There is no point in me telling anyone about why he was banned, it's not of anyone else's concern, and any of his friends asking would not believe me anyways due to what he says in return.
It's everyone's concern. If RMD's claims are even close to the truth then the way this board is run is severely flawed, and we members have a right to know. To avoid things like this in the future we should know what happened so we don't do the same thing later.

This is Civics one-oh-!@#$%-one, guys, c'mon. Don't make a mistake here.
Quote:
So, there will be no more talk about why he was banned, etc. Do not ask here, or anywhere else.

Thanks.
I'd like to take this moment, before I'm misinterpreted, to make note that I'm not asking you to tell us. I'm telling you why we should be told without asking. If you still don't want to tell us, fine. I'll assume that this censorship extends to PMs, too.

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:20 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Quote:
Quote:
Seems to me that's a reason why you SHOULD go into it. I've heard RMD's side, and I don't want to unfairly shun the other side because I haven't heard their story.
Quote:
It's everyone's concern. If RMD's claims are even close to the truth then the way this board is run is severely flawed, and we members have a right to know. To avoid things like this in the future we should know what happened so we don't do the same thing later.

This is Civics one-oh-!@#$%-one, guys, c'mon. Don't make a mistake here.
Quote:

Thanks.
I'd like to take this moment, before I'm misinterpreted, to make note that I'm not asking you to tell us. I'm telling you why we should be told without asking. If you still don't want to tell us, fine. I'll assume that this censorship extends to PMs, too.

I've had many people PM me and I have answered as truthfully as I can.

However, due to not logging every single thing, I cannot expect you to believe everything I say, seeing as the only proof I have to back up some of the things I'd be saying is other people who were there to see it.

If you want me to tell you I can, I didn't want PP to turn into a fight zone of RMD's friends vs. everyone else, which is why I put my foot down in any discussion as to why he was banned.

I'm sorry if you don't think that is the right way to go about things. The only time I ever posted a topic offering an explanation of why a member was banned was when Girla came here to spread nasty rumors about RMD, so I made a topic clearing things up and letting everyone know that Girla (and her friends who joined) were full of sh*t and lying about everything that involved them and RMD.

I guess that doesn't account for anything though, seeing as RMD hates me and thinks I hate him, which if I did I can guarantee I'd never have taken time to formulate a whole topic sticking up for him and getting rid of Girla's nasty rumors.

But by all means, feel free to PM me and ask whatever you want, I don't want it discussed here because it will cause more problems rather then resolutions.

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:29 pm 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Just giving me the answers won't solve anything, though, unless I act like an ass and just post all the answers you give me (And while I am an ass, I'm not that bad). Explaining, to the board at large, your side of what happened, to the best of your ability, should help clear up at least some misconceptions. Where the two stories clash new questions may emerge, and where no answer is easily found it will be up to the individual to decide which story to believe, but at least it's something. Anything is better than "Pointless Palace is gone, RMD is banned, and it's all the idiot admins' fault." (Well, I assume anything is better than that)

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:34 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Quote:
Just giving me the answers won't solve anything, though, unless I act like an ass and just post all the answers you give me (And while I am an ass, I'm not that bad). Explaining, to the board at large, your side of what happened, to the best of your ability, should help clear up at least some misconceptions. Where the two stories clash new questions may emerge, and where no answer is easily found it will be up to the individual to decide which story to believe, but at least it's something. Anything is better than "Pointless Palace is gone, RMD is banned, and it's all the idiot admins' fault." (Well, I assume anything is better than that)
I guess, but I'm not going to post it. Any other admin/mod can feel free, I don't care. I'm not doing it, I've caused enough sh*t between people and I've got enough people hating me as it is.

If you want someone to make a mile long post about why he was banned, etc, you're going to have to ask someone else. All I'm offering is logs to show why, but I won't post them to the public, as I have reasons against doing so. I also don't want people to think I am forcing them to dislike/hate RMD, because I'm not, I even told people who PMed me to judge his actions for themselves, not based on how I or anyone else judged them.

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 9:19 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Knock yourself out ;) They can join me in your pants, seeing as that's where I have been hiding this whole time ;D
Butbutbut I don't have p*TIME PARADOX*

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 9:28 pm 
Teal Kirby Female
Teal Kirby

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Butbutbut I don't have p*TIME PARADOX*
Apparently I am utterly retarded and thought you said "Can I shove people down my pants?"

Yes, you can shove people down my pants :(

ide
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 9:30 pm 

Quote:
Apparently I am utterly retarded and thought you said "Can I shove people down my pants?"

Yes, you can shove people down my pants :(
Oh, okay. :o

It's like a conspiracy in Baker's pants and everyone's invited! *starts shoving them in*

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 3:22 am 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
There really should be a rule on people not asking about other's being banned (if there isn't already). People don't like to discuss it, and there's always different opinions on the matter.

OK, Pointless Palace is back. Yip yip yippee.

(oh god that sounds like yiff)

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 3:32 am 

Quote:
There really should be a rule on people not asking about other's being banned (if there isn't already). People don't like to discuss it, and there's always different opinions on the matter.

OK, Pointless Palace is back. Yip yip yippee.

(oh god that sounds like yiff)
WHY HELLO SIR I DO BELIEVE YOU MENTIONED YIFF IT IS QUITE LIKE MY VARIANT OF SAYING CANDLEJACK ONLY INSTEAD OF BEING CAPTU

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 3:40 am 
Super Star Male
Super Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Canvas Curse
Quote:
Quote:
yiff yiff yiff NOOOO
WHY HELLO SIR I DO BELIEVE YOU MENTIONED YIFF IT IS QUITE LIKE MY VARIANT OF SAYING CANDLEJACK ONLY INSTEAD OF BEING CAPTU
no one says candlejack it on

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 9:46 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

Quote:
No, screw you, you're wrong, etc. If the decisions of the staff can't be called into question, and if the board at large is made completely ignorant to the reasons behind removing an entire forum and banning a staff member then there is obviously something very, terribly wrong with how things of this nature are done. A good government should not keep stuff like that from its citizens. :| (And make no mistake, that's essentially what we are.)

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 9:51 am 
Son of Wind Male
Son of Wind

Quote:
Quote:
No, screw you, you're wrong, etc. If the decisions of the staff can't be called into question, and if the board at large is made completely ignorant to the reasons behind removing an entire forum and banning a staff member then there is obviously something very, terribly wrong with how things of this nature are done. A good government should not keep stuff like that from its citizens. :|[/size] (And make no mistake, that's essentially what we are.)

they keep stuff from us, its a fact of life.

sig and old avatar thanks to Chooch.

You are Sword Kirby! Scary cuteness.

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 9:55 am 
THE PINK KIRBY Female
THE PINK KIRBY

And that's what's WRONG. They shouldn't, and you shouldn't accept that they do.

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 10:18 am 
Shooting Star Male
Shooting Star

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby's Adventure
Quote:
Oh, yeah. RMD is banned
=(

i missed something terrible

also, if anyone actually thinks you are taking sides, Aipom Wilt Bloo Nem, than they are idiots.

Farewell Parody Palace

Hello Pointless Palace

VG Song of the Week: A song from a video game
Currently Playing: Some video games. Probably Wii, 360 and/or DS games.

Last edited by Raphael the Raven on September 23rd, 2007, 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 11:19 am 
Dark King Male
Dark King

actually, the reason RMD was banned was because he made a leaving thread which is against the rules

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 12:54 pm 
Violent Saviour Male
Violent Saviour

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby Super Star
Quote:
actually, the reason RMD was banned was because he made a leaving thread which is against the rules
Quoted for truth. He did it to himself.. :O

<3 Teal Kirby

ide
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 2:05 pm 
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose! Female
Hypotenuse Man strikes an incomprehensible pose!

Favorite Kirby Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
On a different note, this seemed like the best place to post this request. Can someone please, please fix the typo in the PP forum description? I normally wouldn't care, but having 'randon' instead of 'random' is jumping straight out at me.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next